This gorgeous, penthouse-style residence is in a new block of only 9, whole floor apartments.
This is our home, but we travel for about 6 weeks every year overseas. So it is available from mid-December to late January.
Bondi Junction is one of the best locations in Sydney. It is a 5 minute drive to Bondi, Tamarama and Bronte beaches, their fashionable restaurants & cafes and their stunningly beautiful, coastal walks along the sea cliff tops to Clovelly beach. We are a stroll to the fabulous Centennial Parklands and a 10 minute drive to the city, Opera House, Harbour Bridge & ferries to Manly Beach, the zoo and other harbour side attractions.
The apartment has a great, sunny outlook, and is flooded with natural light and provides spacious open plan living opening out on to a large outdoor deck. There are 3 bedrooms, master with a king-sized bed and others with queen-sized beds. Two of the bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms plus there is another bathroom. There is a private car parking space. The kitchen is large and well-equipped with brand new Miele appliances. We have aircon, heating and we are fully equipped for all audio and video including an Apple TV and XBox, with lots of games, and high speed broadband.
7 reasons to stay:
1. 5 min drive to Bondi, Tamarama & Bronte beach and the latter's fashionable cafes & restaurants
2. Ocean cliff top walks from Bondi, Tamarama, Bronte & Clovelly beaches to Coogee Beach
3. Beautiful open plan living area with all the mod cons
4. 10 minute drive to city, Opera House & Harbour Bridge
5. 1 minute walk to the Bondi Westfield shopping centre - one of the best malls in the country
6. A stroll to Centennial Parklands
7. Great public transport links to the city