Kia Ora, and welcome to our home. Having traveled quite extensively ourselves, and using Airbnb for many years, we think we have a good understanding of what makes a great Airbnb. A convenient location, easy check-in, fast WiFi, a shower with good water pressure, air conditioning in every room, comfy beds and more With this knowledge, we hope to make your stay in our home as convenient and comfortable as possible.
Our apartment is ideal for families, people traveling on business, or friends traveling together. We have two bedrooms, one with a large and very comfortable king bed and the other with a queen bed. Also a bathroom, laundry, kitchen, office, lounge, dining and balcony.
If you have a car, there is plenty of on-street parking available. If not, public transport services are close by and run frequently. If Uber is more your thing, they are only ever minutes away.
The apartment is conveniently located with the airport, CBD, beaches, shops, pubs, parks and restaurants, all close by.
- 5min walk to Sir Joseph Banks pub, local cafes and restaurants.
- 5min walk to the 28 hectare, Sir Joseph Banks Park, which was once home to Australia’s first zoo.
- 5min drive to Westfield Eastgardens which contains over 300 different stores.
- 9min drive to the beautiful Congwong beach, which is located in between historic La Perouse and Kamay Botany Bay National Park. Be sure to check out Henry Head’s historic World War II battlements – part of Sydney’s early coastal defence systems.
- 9min drive to Sydney airport. Uber’s arrive within minutes.
- 15min drive to the Sydney CBD.
- 10 different golf courses within a 7km radius.
- Maroubra, Coogee and Bondi beaches all close by.
Check-in is a breeze, and is simply a matter of accessing our key safe. Once your booking is confirmed, we will provide you with the access code. When it comes to checking out, just lock the key inside the apartment, and that's it.
We look forward to your stay.
Ryan, Cat & Poppy