This seaside haven features beautiful interiors that flow outdoors. Sit on the sundeck with a good book as the kids kick a ball around in the backyard. Come evening dine in your private outdoor space and enjoy the rhythmic sound of the waves crashing in the distance.
Offering something for everyone the home is a 2-minute level walk to Bronte Beach which offers great waves for the surfer and the Bogey Hole rock pool where the kids can safely frolic. There’s also a 30m ocean pool if you like doing laps and a playground for the littlies.
Be sure to experience the world famous coastal walkway from Bronte to Bondi.
Grab a casual meal at one of the many beachfront cafes and for an extra special evening for mum’s and dad’s be sure to make a reservation at award-winning restaurant Three Blue Ducks on MacPherson Street.
Offering great public transport Bronte has a regular bus route (one leaving every 5-minutes) to shopping mecca Westfield Bondi Junction.
• 4 x Bedrooms
• 2 x Bathrooms
• 2 open plan living spaces - 1 for the kids & one for the adults
• TV with Foxtel & Apple TV
• Designer kitchen with dishwasher, gas oven & hob
• Dining room with dining table & chairs
• Master bedroom with sunroom & sunny north facing deck
• Backyard surrounded by trees with clothes line & BBQ
• Outdoor dining table with shade umbrella
• Free wifi
• Gas heating
• Laundry with washing machine & dryer
• 7-night minimum stay
• Bond: $500
• Cleaning & Linen: $450
Bedroom 1: 1 x Single Bed
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 3: 2 x Single Beds
Bedroom 4: 1 x King Bed
Sleeps max 7 people
L’Abode Personal Concierge Service:
We also provide a concierge service available to all clients. We are happy to arrange the following upon request;
• Airport pickups & drop offs
• Wine & cheese platters on arrival
• Grocery shopping
• Spa packages
• Preparation of guest itineraries
• Restaurant bookings
• Car hire
• Surfing lessons
• Private in-house chef