WHAT WE LOVE
This lovely three-bedroom terrace is situated between the calm sheltered waters of Clovelly Beach and the surf at Bronte each approx. a 10-minute walk away. Spend lazy days relaxing on the sundeck while the kids play in the safety of the lush tropical garden.
Walk to the end of the street where you’ll find Macpherson Streets café and restaurant strip. Enjoy brunch at Eugene’s and for dinner pick up a pizza from Topping Mad. There’s also the chef’s hatted Three Blue Ducks for an extra special dining experience.
Hop on buses just a short walk away to venture into the city or to hit the shops at Westfield Bondi Junction.
• Pre Auth/Bond will be taken 2-3 days before arrival.
• Please note there is strictly no parties/ gatherings at this property
• This property is not suitable for groups under the age of 25 years. If you think you and your group are suitable please contact us directly.
• L'Abode Accommodation reserves the right to decline any bookings should we think the property will be misused in any way.
• Please be mindful of our neighbours and keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
Thank you in advance for respecting the above
FAB FEATURES FILE
Open plan design
Induction stove & oven
Dining table for 6
2 x living/ TV rooms
Surfboards available for guest use
Bathroom, kitchen & laundry amenities
Linen & towels
TOP 3 THINGS TO DO
Relax at Clovelly Beach
Catch a wave at Bronte
Dinner on Macpherson St