Privately secluded on the upper level of a contemporary boutique security building of just six, this unique apartment has soaring ceilings, balcony, a sun-soaked due-north aspect and a fantastic beach location. A ten-minute walk through a forest takes you down to Bronte Park, the beach and bustling waterfront cafes.
The beach is a favourite amongst surfers as well as non surfers, enjoying two sea pools as well as the open ocean. Enjoy a leisurely stroll up to the village atmosphere of Charing Cross, with its great shops, pubs and restaurants.
Bondi Junction is a 10 min bus ride and has a large Westfield, bus interchange and trains all over Sydney including the Airport.
The apartment features:
- Skylit loft-style bedroom with large wardrobe
- Generous open-plan space with lofty ceilings
- Large ceiling and bedroom fans
- Sun-soaked north-facing balcony
- Wifi, smart TV and Netflix
- Open-plan Caesar Stone gas kitchen with a dishwasher
- Large bathroom with an oversized shower ensuite upstairs
- Separate laundry and adjoining guest WC downstairs
- Whitewashed timber floorboards
- Glass louvres enhancing ventilation and natural light
- Brief walk to beach through a forest 10 min
- Walk to Bus 5 min to Bondi Junction mega mall and trains
- Easy stroll to great restaurants such as Three Blue Ducks, Iggys Bread and Favoloso deli and cafe.