With generous proportions and classic 1960s' character, this much loved family home offers sparkling views over Pittwater from every room. A rare opportunity in one of Clareville's most exclusive enclaves, this property is only a short walk to Avalon village and beach, and almost directly opposite Paradise Beach. Perched among the trees, the views are expansive yet intimate. The house is large and open plan with multiple bedrooms on the lower level and generous living, dining and entertaining deck, as well as the master, on the upper. All rooms open onto decks or patios that showcase all that life on Pittwater has to offer.
* Generous lounge with stone fireplace and bar area opens to wide entertainers deck
* Huge eat-in kitchen with connecting laundry and access to rear garden patio
* Wide entertainers' deck, storage, multiple bedrooms, master with ensuite
* Neat bathrooms, easy care gardens with stone retaining walls, carport
* Opposite Paradise Beach, stroll to Avalon Beach & Village & Express transport to Sydney's CBD
Sleeps 6 guests
MASTER BEDROOM: 1 x king bed
BEDROOM 2: 1 x queen bed
BEDROOM 3: 2 x single beds
PLEASE ENQUIRE FOR SEASONAL PRICING & AVAILABILITY.