Looking for a place to have a relaxing break from the city buzz or just spending some overdue quality time with family and friends? Look no further.
Our beautiful and spacious Clareville “Villa Halcyon" meaning: calm, peaceful, tranquil, prosperous, happy, joyful, carefree provides you with endless opportunities to spend time with your loved ones including your furry friends.
Enjoy the large, sunny terrace with Pittwater views, yoga, BBQ or a coffee in the morning sun in the front garden....
This is our new listing on HomeAway, check out our reviews on other booking platforms :-
Open a bottle of bubbles first one is always on us at the large sunny terrace while watching the sailing boats on the beautiful Pittwater through the lush jacarandas. Prepare a BBQ with your mates in the covered BBQ area over a beer or two and enjoy dinner together at the large pergola with the sound of wildlife and smooth wind hitting the sails. If you are after even more chill, why not to take advantage of our yoga studio or stroll down to one of the amazing beaches the area has to offer or simply go catch a wave on the iconic Avalon Beach. The Clareville shops are also right next door including the famous coffee shop Forage, Greek & Indian restaurants, convenience store, bottle shop and a hairdresser.
This super chilled beach house is conveniently located in close proximity to several harbour and ocean beaches. The closest harbour beach is less than 10 minutes short stroll away and the surf is just 2 minutes away by car.
Avalon is one of the most unique beach villages close to Sydney with it’s friendly community and chilled out vibe. Time seems to loose it’s meaning and everything just simply slows down. The village has many interior design boutiques and a great variety of restaurants serving brekkie, lunch and dinner. Avalon village is only 2 min drive away or about 20 minute walk from the house.
Impeccably presented, generously proportioned and filled with light, the house has 4 Bedrooms and 1 Yoga studio, an open plan living space with dining area and a modern kitchen with Bosch dishwasher and Bosch oven.
Bi-fold doors open to a large deck with pergola and terrace, there is a big garden with pond and a separate undercover BBQ area with built-in BBQ plus double parking on the premise.
Downstairs has lime washed & polished timber floors throughout and brand new carpets upstairs, also all rooms have high ceilings and offer ducted air conditioning/ heating.
Large Deck with Pittwater views and Garden 876m2 total
Light and airy Yoga studio with access to terrace
2 large Master suites + 1 single bedroom upstairs and 1 double bedroom downstairs
Spacious, light and modern open plan living with dining areas both indoor and outside
Lots of separate chill out areas to relax or read a book offering privacy even in a large group try the bench on top of the front yard, the white lounge chairs at the front, the lounge seating on the terrace, the seating area under the pergola or the upstairs balcony.
Accomodation comprises of 4 Bedrooms and 1 studio:
- Open Plan Living with large terrace and direct access to BBQ area from kitchen.
Kitchen is equipped with Bosch dishwasher and Bosch fan forced oven incl. griller functionality, gas stovetop, large fridge & freezer, kettle, large toaster & coffee plunger.
- Modern Bathroom with Bath and Shower
- Yoga Studio: Very light, large, sunny room with direct access to the terrace via bi-fold doors, white woodpaneling and wooden floorboards, perfect for your Yoga practise or to offer your kids a seperate playroom. Two yoga mats provided.
- Bedroom 4: Queen bedroom with beachstyle wood panelling and corner window
- Bedroom 1: Extremely spacious, light and sunny King bedroom with Cathedral ceilings, built in cupboards and access to the balcony
- Bedroom 2: Very spacious, light and sunny Queen bedroom with Cathedral ceilings, built ins, windowseat and access to the balcony
- Bedroom 3: Light Bedroom with Corner Window featuring a beachstyle bunkbed with a bonus third trundle bed
- Modern Bathroom with Shower
On premise undercover double parking, huge front and back gardens with lots of space to spread out and find some peace and quiet.
Other things to note:
- Please note there is a fish pond on the premise and that you are using the property at your own risk.
- Please treat our house as if it was your own. We understand that accidents happen, please let us know any damage :-
- We provide all linen for the amount of people you have specified in your booking BYO beach towels which is included in the price of course.
Please note you are booking double occupancy i.e. if you are booking for 6 we will get 3 rooms incl. linen prepared. If you are booking the place for less than 8 people please let us know your room preference Choice from 1 King, 2 Queens, 1 Bunk.
If the double occupancy does not suit your group please let us know and we will try to accomodate your request within reason.
- Please supervise children especially around the fish pond
- Smoking allowed outside
- Please don't allow your dog upstairs or on furniture
- We would appreciate if you always take outdoor cushions and lounge coverings back inside after use to prevent them from getting dirty and damp
- The Northern Beaches pride themselves on superior rubbish recycling and general waste reduction and therefore only supply a tiny general red rubbish bin. It is therefore really important that you keep your general rubbish to an absolute minimum and separate your rubbish into general, paper, plastic and glass as otherwise it won't fit into the general bin. Please do not leave excess general rubbish at the property, street or in the recycling bins, as we have no choice but to organise a private waste collection company at your expense. We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience caused.
- We respect our neighbours and therefore please take special note to the No Parties and Events policy. If we get notified by neighbours/ police about excessive noise, a party or event we unfortunately have to evict you. We hope you understand
If you are planning to have guests at our place please arrange this with us beforehand and we might be able to work something out
- Our Cleaning fee includes cleaning of a tidy house and all linen. Please note that excessive required cleaning indoors or the cleaning of the BBQ will be charged seperate, thanks for your understanding.