Clontarf House is perfectly elevated between the highly sort after suburbs of Clontarf and Seaforth in Sydney’s spectacular Northern Beaches. This superb three-story family home is nestled in a quiet leafy street offering ample natural light, open plan living and spectacular water views to the Spit Bridge and Middle Harbour. Clontarf House boasts several living areas, a down stairs teenagers retreat and four spacious bedrooms making this an ideal property for families or groups seeking a weekend getaway. The famous Manly Beach is within a short 10 minute drive with plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops at your door step.
If you wish to be with in an arm’s reach of everything the Northern Beaches has to offer and yet you don’t care to be amongst the hustle and bustle; then this is the place for you. Located in the stunning suburb of Clontarf, this seaside property offers stylish interiors, beautiful soft furnishings, open plan living areas and a several outdoor spaces ideal for entertaining your family and friends. With a secure lockup garage for suitable for up to 3 cars, air conditioning, a fire place and ceiling fans, Clontarf House is the perfect property for your next getaway or corporate retreat no matter the season.
This newly furnished property has all the mod cons one would need to cook up a storm in the spacious kitchen or sit back and relax with a glass of bubbles in the conservatory or on the balcony. For those guests who are musically inclined you may find playing the mini grand piano a highlight to your stay. If peace and quiet is on the cards guests can enjoy the separate down stairs “Teenagers Retreat” offering a bedroom, bathroom & TV/ living room with its own entrance to the property.
The stylish home highlights functionality and design being a light-filled space split over three levels. The floor plan contains four bedrooms, Master Suite with ensuite & two additional bathrooms, internal laundry, a study and 3 living / lounge areas. The main dining area comfortably seats 10 guests with an additional smaller dining table in the conservatory offering seating for another 4 guests, so many options and so many spaces, what more could one need ? If the weather doesn’t entice you to leave the house, the Apple T.V & Netflix will keep you entertained.
Spend your time here taking in the sights of Spit Junction, Seaforth, Clontarf and beyond with the local shopping village a short 4 minute walk away. Manly is a mere 8-10 minute drive away where you will find yourself emerged in bakery’s, cafes, restaurants such as Garfish, Papi Chulo or Hugo’s and designer boutiques. Manly is famous for its seaside culture and endless activities throughout the year for your enjoyment. Public Transport is at ease with Buses and Ferry’s available to help you explore this stunning part of Sydney.
- Leafy & Quiet Suburb
- Close to shops, cafes, restaurants & bars
- Secure parking for 3 cars
- Plenty of Outdoor Areas for Alfresco Dining & Exploring
- Down Stairs Teenagers Retreat with separate entrance, living room, bedroom and bathroom
- Close to Seaforth Shops
- East Access to Mosman, Balmoral and the City
- Bus Stop at the top of the street 50m
- Close to Clontarf Beach Reserve & Dog Park
- Bedroom 1 = 1 x King Bed with Ensuite
- Bedroom 2 = 1 x Double Bed
- Bedroom 3 = 1 x Double Bed
- Bedroom 4 = 1 x Queen Bed with Study Desk Down Stairs in Teenagers Retreat
- Apple TV
- Air-conditioning in Living/ Lounge Room Only
- Ceiling Fans in Bedrooms
- Viewing Room with Telescope in Attic
CLONTARF HOUSE is managed by a professional management company that represents the property on behalf of the owner.
- Free Wifi charges may apply for excessive downloads
- Hotel Quality Linen and towels
- Pantry Essentials tea, coffee, sugar, hot chocolate, milk & sparkling water
- Cleaning Products
- Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
- Toiletries Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash & Hand Wash
- Guest Manual with local recommendations to assist you throughout your stay
Concierge Services: additional charges apply
- Additional Housekeeping, linen changes
- Travel Cot, High Chair rental
- Airport Transfers
- Babysitting Services
- Private Chef / Catering
- Restaurant Reservations
- Car / Chauffer Services
Terms & Conditions
Whilst we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- Parties are prohibited. If you wish to invite extra guests to the property you must have prior approval from the property manager.
- Do not move any furniture around.
- Wooden floors do not like stiletto heels
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- Please use plastic cups / jugs supplied around the pool. if applicable
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the Guest Manual
- Rubbish must be separated into general rubbish and recycling. Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or entertaining after 10.30pm. Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We hate to be so strict but noise is a serious issue and keeping our neighbours happy is of utmost importance.
- Confirmation of your booking and payment of deposit constitutes that you agree to these terms and conditions of renting this property.