Only 200m walk to one of Sydney’s most iconic beaches this amazingly appointed property has everything you could possibly want for a luxurious family getaway or for the discerning business traveler.
Marble kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic
induction cooktop, electric oven and concealed refrigerator. Large table with seating for 8 and a magnapool’ with spa magnesium pool with therapeutic properties with swim jets to enable you to swim laps. Wonderful poolside cabana with a wet-bar.
There is also a wonderful self-contained poolside cabana which has a powder room and a wet-bar with an outside hot/cold shower. There is a gas fuelled BBQ from the mains so you don't have to worry about refilling
Other features include:
- Large family/sitting room with full entertainment system that has FoxIQ
- Generous bathroom with separate bath as well as shower with two roses
- Downstairs bedroom with queen size bed, plantation shutters and ceiling fan
- Study with full wifi
- Upstairs extra-large bedroom with sofa and outside balcony
- Upstairs bathroom with shower
- Lock up driveway with space for two cars.
Across the road is "The Little Kitchen" which does amazing breakfasts and
coffees but there is an abundance of restaurants and cafes within walking
distance from the front door.
TOP THINGS TO DO IN COOGEE
- Follow the famous Bondi to Coogee coastal walk
- Swim in historic saltwater baths: Giles baths: a natural rock pool known as the "bogey hole" and Wylies baths
- Sip cocktails at a rooftop bar: Coogee pavilion is our favourite one
- Snorkel or scuba dive on an underwater nature trail: Gordon Bay
Baby cot also available bring your own baby linens for it. Maclaren Baby Rocker with a detachable canopy and toy bar also available. Suitable for babies up to 9kg 19.8lbs. Each item available for an additional $10/night. Please confirm availability at the time of the booking, thanks.
Please note that this property has been specifically catered for short-term rentals and is not a hotel.