LONG TERM STAYZ AVAILABLE 6-mos+ Rates negotiable for long term stays.
This modern, architecturally designed apartment/home, is on the south corner of famous Coogee beach in a quiet location but minutes to the hub of Coogee.
Coogee is the new Bondi, very laid back, and more relaxing, lots of upcoming cafes, restaurants and bars, it's more accessible and you can choose whether you want quiet or to be part of the fun. Both are right here at 'Beachside&Beyond". And you'll be staying in one of the loveliest parts of Coogee, and certainly in one of the most comfortable, yet stylish homes in the area.
Coogee is one of Sydney's most stunning surf beaches and has the most idyllic and famous ocean pool in Sydney - Wylies Baths, which is literally directly across the road - no shoes required
And the famous Bondi Coastal walk is right out the front of my home
The ocean view from the apartment is 180 degrees, with a full glass frontage. There is a park across the road, and the beach is a 2-min.
This apartment is good for couples, 2 couples travelling together, solos, business travellers & families.
The living area is all open plan, so the living, dining and kitchen flow effortlessly together and the ocean view can be enjoyed from every spot.
The main bedroom is at the front of the home so you get water and sunrise views - truly spectacular.
A typical day in 'Beachside&Beyond'...
Wake up to the sun streaming into your bedroom as you smell the ocean breeze and contemplate your day ahead. A quick morning swim, a stroll along the coast as the sun heats up. Grab a coffee at one of many great cafes on the way as you stroll back to the apartment to cook up a late brunch in the ultra-modern kitchen. Head to the beach around lunchtime and soak up the sun as you dip in and out of the ocean and watch families and surfers. Throw on a t-shirt and head up to the bustling Coogee Pavilion - one of the trendiest spots in Sydney. Afternoon drinks on the rooftop terrace, fresh sashimi or a gourmet pizza from their special pizza kitchen - wash it down it with a cold beer or chilled glass of wine. As you stroll back up to the apartment, the smell of your evening bbq on the balcony is already in your mind. Yesss... you're back just in time for the pink sunset and a glass of rose. And the best part, you get to wake up tomorrow and do it all again
In addition to our story above, this apartment also features:
- Two bedrooms and an extra long super comfy couch that could sleep and extra guest or 2.
- Modern kitchen with all new appliances, dishwasher, coffee machine and brand-new oven
- Beautiful timber floorboards with open plan living area
- Bathroom with moroccan tiles and walk-in shower
- Laundry facilities in bathroom including washer and dryer and iron
- Balcony with bbq space and two chairs to enjoy the view
- Wireless internet
- TV with Netflix
- Level 2, just two short flights of stairs from the ground level
The entire space is at your disposal.
All fresh linens and towels are available, as well as beach towels.
There is a dishwasher in the kitchen
There is parking up and down the quiet street, so parking is readily available
You will always have a contact if required. We value your privacy but you will always have access for someone to assist if needs be.
About the neighbourhood...
- Park is across the road for walking, laying in the sun and exercise
- The beach is a 2-minute walk and suitable for everything in the sun - swimming, family fun, exercise and spectacular sunsets.
- Coogee is known for its snorkelling as it is home to a marine park.
- Cafes and coffee shops are just moments away as well as a five minute walk to the local grocery store, pharmacy, newsagent, doctor, banks and all the necessary local amenities.
- Bustling nightlife is also just down the road with multiple bars, pubs, restaurants and the famous Coogee Pavilion, seriously cool
- Five minute walk to bus stop with major routes to the city, Circular Quay, Bondi Junction and Bondi Beach.
- Five minute drive to cinema Randwick Ritz which is surrounded by another 20+ multicultural restaurants.
- 15 minute drive from Sydney International and domestic airports.