Located directly beside Cremorne Point Wharf, this trophy property has been tastefully converted from the original Tram Station into a stylish urban property. Simply put this property provides a rare opportunity and an iconic Sydney Harbour experience. You will always know when the ferry is coming with uninterrupted Harbour views directly to the Opera House. This trophy property boasts features for everyone. For executives, the commute the Sydney’s CBD is only 10 min across the Habour. For fitness lovers, on your doorstep you will find Cremorne Point reserve which is simply awesome for running and walking. For Sun lovers, here is a Harbour pool approx 250m away and finally families will love the children’s park that is across the street. This property will certainly provide a totally unique and unforgettable experience.
Key Features and Benefits Include:
- Prime absolute waterfront position
- Huge uninterrupted Harbour, Opera House and Bridge Views.
- Modern and stylish architecturally designed
- Full bathroom with bathtub and shower
- Advanced sound multi-layer sound proofing (this property is so quiet!)
- Open plan living/dining
- Generous private and secure deck (right on the water) with BBQ
- Generous master bedroom
- 2nd Bedroom can be used as an office or has a high quality full queen size mattress that folds down from the custom built in cabinetry
- Dishwasher, WIFI and Cable Television
- Full mirror wall which reflects the huge views
- Security intercoms and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Ample street parking available (or we can help organise off street parking up the street if absolutely necessary
Top 5 – Why owners love the property.
1- Wake up to the best views in Sydney
2- Watch the magic sunset of the Harbour Bridge and the CBD from the private balcony
3- With the ferry at your doorstep it’s only a 10 minute ride to the CBD
4- Have a front row seat to all of Sydney Harbour fireworks displays
5- Nothing beats a swim after work at the MacCallum Pool, a 2 minute walk up the road
Other Important Information:
- Please contact us for the most update and current availability and pricing
-This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
-Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
-We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice.
-If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email
Property Type: House