A benchmark in Cronulla living, BANC is encircled by an exceptional lifestyle of luxury convenience. This exquisite fully furnished rental apartment features state of the art finishes and contemporary interiors.
- Styled and furnished by COCO Design
- Ultra-contemporary living/dining areas flooded with natural light
- Gourmet kitchen with gas appliances and Smartstone benchtops.
- Master retreat with spacious ensuite, custom robe and private balcony.
- North facing balcony overlooking Cronulla’s shopping precinct.
- Automated Smart Home system, ducted air-conditioning.
- Fully Alarmed, Video intercom, timber flooring, lock up storage.
- Secure basement parking for two cars automated car parking system
- Deluxe fully tiled bathrooms featuring underfloor heating.
- High-end fixtures and finishes with an abundance of storage.
- Close to beaches, public transport and restaurants.
Leave your car in the automated security basement garage and walk to you favourite beaches, shops and restaurants.
You can even catch the train to and from the airport or city.
2 x queen beds
Combination Washing/Drying machine
Flat Screen TV
Linen and towels
Iron and Ironing board
Reverse-cycle Air Conditioning
Outdoor seating and table
Rates are applicable for up to 4 people.
Usually prefer 5 night minimum bookings
Things to do while you are here:
Cronulla Cinema, cafes, restaurants and shops are here for your pleasure. Catch the ferry to the sleepy village of Bundeena and its smaller neighbour, Maianbar, unspoilt hideaways that draw many visitors eager to enjoy their timeless charms. Bush-walk through the nation s oldest park - the Royal National Park. Explore Sydney Tram Museum. Visit the Kurnell Peninsula - it was here, in 1770, that Captain James Cook first set foot on Australia, claiming the continent for Britain. There are plenty of attractions under the water for diving or snorkeling fans. Lean To Surf at North Cronulla Beach. All the surf beaches at Cronulla have been dedicated as Australia s 5th National Surf Reserve. The first 4 National Surf Reserves were Bells Beach, Angourie, Crescent Head and Lennox Head. Kayak or SUP Stand Up Paddle Board the Port Hacking and Woronora Rivers. With horse riding, ten pin bowling, rock climbing, children s indoor play areas, museums and galleries, Leisure centres, more cinemas and golf courses near by, it is sure to keep you entertained from start to finish.
Please note: If FREE INTERNET is supplied with our compliments and cannot be guaranteed. If internet is essential please make sure you have a back up plan as internet problems can take time to fix.