Inspired by seaside living characterised by the ocean views and sea breezes, white-washed tones, textured finishes and plenty of natural light, this apartment oozes casual elegance throughout. This holiday rental is perfect for those seeking a balance between city convenience, easy living and a covetable location close to the beach. The unit has an open plan living space, with the kitchen and family room flowing out to the private outdoor balcony; an ideal option for easy family dining. You'll love the abundance of natural light throughout as well as the cool breezes which arrive in the Summer months.
Sleeping up to four people, across three bedrooms, with two bathrooms, you wont find a better beachside opportunity. Elegantly fitted, this holiday home has kept comfort in mind, with natural tones and furnishings adding to the relaxed style of the home and your stay. Completed with modern comforts with timber floors to Hamptons style touches. An abundance of natural light is invited in through the stacking plantation shutters to bathe the entire unit and capturing the stunning views from the second balcony. Timeless beachside elegance, simple sophistication and quiet convenience are the hallmarks of arguably the best apartment in this well maintained, quiet cul de sac in Cronulla.
Perfectly presented throughout, you have plenty of space to enjoy, choosing between the privacy of the bedrooms, contemporary kitchen or large lounge, before heading outdoors to the two balconies. This apartment delivers the ultimate fusion of striking accents and timeless material, without skimping on the creature comforts and modern technology. With the convenience of street level secure garaging your vehicle, intercom, Smart TV and Wi-Fi, always keeping you entertained if indoors.
A stay at Elizabeth will ensure privacy, liveability and independence without sacrificing space or convenience for your next night away from home. With streams of natural light, ocean views and seamless flows to the outdoors, this elegant and commodious holiday unit is blessed with coastal breezes. Perfectly positioned in one of the best lifestyle positions in Cronulla with direct Esplanade access just footsteps to Cronulla Beach and six hundred to Cronulla Mall, this oceanfront apartment showcases a magnificent north-east aspect. With Botany Bay to the north and flanked by Sydneys Royal National Park, this surf-break suburb is the perfect escape from the city life, but an easy commute if need be.
The only tough choice youll have to make is which stretch of sand you choose to sink your toes into, with kilometres of shore, shore breaks that stretch as far as you can see and ocean pools for quieter enjoyment. Well known for its wide beachfront and close proximity to some of Sydneys top natural attractions, Cronulla is the epitome of beach culture and this holiday home is the best way to take it all in
The only tough choice youll have to make is which stretch of sand you choose to sink your toes into, with kilometres of shore, shore breaks that stretch as far as you can see and ocean pools for quieter enjoyment. Well known for its wide beachfront and close proximity to some of Sydneys top natural attractions, Cronulla is the epitome of beach culture and luxury holiday home, Elizabeth, is the best way to take it all in.
- Two Balconies ocean views
- Lock up garage
- 6 minute walk to Cronulla Beach
- Walking distance to supermarket / cafes / restaurants
Bedroom 1 - Queen + Ensuite shower only
Bedroom 2 - Double
Bedroom 3 - Double
Bathroom - Bath & Shower
- While the apartment has three bedrooms we can only accommodate maximum 4 adults, as there is not enough living / dining seating. Please contact us if you have children travelling with you.
- Fans & Heaters provided.
- No lift in building, so not suitable for anyone with mobility issues.
ELIZABETH is managed by a professional management company that represents the property on behalf of the owner.
- Hotel quality linen & towels
- Essentials tea, coffee, sugar, milk & sparkling water
- Cleaning products
- Olive Oil, Salt & Pepper
- Digital Guest Manual with local recommendations
CONCIERGE SERVICES additional charges
- Extra housekeeping & linen changes
- Travel cots & highchair rental
- Airport Transfers
- Private Chef / Catering
- Restaurant bookings
- Special requests
TERMS & CONDITIONS
While we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- Booking Agreement must be signed and ID provided.
- Parties are prohibited. If you wish to invite extra guests to the property you must have prior approval from the property manager.
- Do not move any furniture around.
- Wooden floors do not like stiletto heels
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the Guest Manual
- Rubbish must be separated into general rubbish and recycling. Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or entertaining after 10.30pm. Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We hate to be so strict but noise is a serious issue and keeping our neighbours happy is of utmost importance.
- Confirmation of your booking and payment of deposit constitutes that you agree to these terms and conditions of renting this property.