Large family 2-storey federation style house sitting on a 700m2 plot of land, consisting of 4 bedrooms with 1 large spa bathroom, a downstairs shower room and the master bedroom with a walk-in ensuite. A stunning new kitchen has been fitted mid 2015 with stone benchtops, a breakfast bar and the largest family fridge you can imagine: a beautiful Mitsubishi L4 grande. Slate and blackbutt hardwood flooring throughout. Sit on the deck up stairs to relax and appreciate the endless views over Garingal national park or enjoy the large grassed backyard with the Springfree trampoline for the kids.
Plenty of space for everyone to spread out!
Outside you can either have a comfy seats in the sofa lounges or have dinner at the family outdoor table with benches. A BBQ is available for use also.
The master bedroom has a walk-in ensuite and TV. The living room has it’s own TV with Apple TV and Telstra box.
You will have access to all the rooms in the house with the exception of the walk-in wardrobe and garage which we use to lock up our personal stuff. Parking is available at either the front of the house or on the driveway.
The house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac however I have to mention that the lead up to Xmas and xmas itself is a little busier due to the famous Davidson Christmas light display and we are literally around the corner from the Cambage Court light display.
Bus stop is less than 5 minutes walk away. There is a Woolworths +- 1.5km from the house and Frenchs Forest way Shopping centre is close by also.
If you enjoy peace, quiet and/or lots of walks, this is the place to come! The city is only approx. 25min away if you’d like to engage in the hussle and bussle; beaches (Manly/Dee Why etc) are a mere 15min drive. Lots of bushwalks from the house without needing to get in the car.
The house consists of:
- Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite
- 2 single bedrooms, 1 of the single beds has a trundle
- 1 queen bed - it's set up as a single bed but the trundle can be put up and convert the bed to a queen (with 2 single mattresses/beds next to each other so not a full queen bed)
- 1 main bathroom with spa bath tub
- large playroom kids with table
- newly renovated kitchen with open plan dining & Bosh dishwasher
- laundry with Miele washing machine and Miele dryer
- downstairs toilet and shower (very handy for when coming from the beach to jump straight in a shower downstairs!)
- living room/tv room
- dining table with seating for up to 6-8 people
- large covered area with outdoor sofa seating under a shade sail
- fully fenced backyard
- Springfree trampoline
- pool 7x4m (build started July 2016 - should be completed by xmas 2016)
The house is large and spacious and very suited to families.
We supply the following items:
- pillows, quilts and blankets. All of the beds and pillows have Protect-a-bed mattress/pillow protectors on them;
- tea towels;
- 1x high-chair;
You will need to bring:
- towels including bathmats;
- linen including sheets & pillowcases.
Linen is available on request at an extra cost of $10pp per booking. Pls advise at time of booking.
Our house is suited to people seeking peace and quiet and who are respectful of neighbours. No smoking inside and strictly no parties/ schoolies.
Preference for no shoes up stairs or on the wooden floors downstairs.
Pets allowed downstairs on the slated areas (not on the wood floors) and not allowed on beds or sofa's. If you come along with your lovely 4 legged family member, pls clean up after them (that includes their poo in the garden for example) and bring a bed for them.
Past reviews (from another site we use):
October 2015: "The house was amazing, clean and tidy and set in a beautiful forest. I loved my stay there and recommend it to all my friends."
December 2014: "We were greeted with a welcome gift, some breakfast food and seasonal touches that were lots of fun. Lots of space to spread out, comfortable beds and a functional kitchen plus a lovely outdoor area."