Large family 2-storey federation style house sitting on a 700m2 plot of land, consisting of 4 bedrooms with 1 spa bathroom, a downstairs shower room and the master bedroom with a walk-in ensuite. A stunning kitchen with stone benchtops, a breakfast bar and a large family fridge. Slate and blackbutt hardwood flooring throughout. Sit on the deck up stairs to relax in the hammock and appreciate the endless views over Garingal national park or enjoy the large grassed backyard with chlorine pool.
Plenty of space for everyone to spread out
Outside you can either have a comfy seats in the sofa lounges or have dinner at the family outdoor table with benches. A BBQ is available for use also.
The master bedroom has a walk-in ensuite. The living room has it’s own TV with Apple TV and Optus TV box. There is a 2nd tv in the "kids/teen zone".
You will have access to all the rooms in the house with the exception of the walk-in wardrobe and garage. Parking is available at either the front of the house or on the driveway.
The house is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac however I have to mention that the lead up to Xmas and xmas itself is a little busier due to the famous Davidson Christmas light display and we are literally around the corner from the Cambage Court light display.
Bus stop is less than 5 minutes walk away. There is a Woolworths and Aldi +- 1.5km from the house at Glenrose Shopping centre, next to Glenrose Theatre.
If you enjoy peace, quiet and/or lots of walks, this is the place to come The city is only approx. 25min drive away if you’d like to engage in the hussle and bussle; beaches Manly/Dee Why etc are a mere 15min drive. Lots of bushwalks from the house without needing to get in the car.
The house consists of:
- Master bedroom with king bed and ensuite
- 3 single bedrooms, 1 of the single beds has a trundle, the other single bed has a trundle that can be put up and convert the bed to a double with 2 single mattresses/beds next to each other
- 1 main bathroom with spa bath tub
- large playroom for the kids with soccer table kids/teen zone
- large kitchen with open plan dining & Miele dishwasher
- laundry room with Miele washing machine and Miele dryer
- downstairs toilet and shower very handy for when coming from the beach or pool to jump straight in a shower downstairs
- living room
- dining table with seating for up to 6-8 people
- outdoor sofa seating
- shade sail
- grassy backyard
- pool 7x4m
We supply the following items:
- pillows, quilts and blankets. All of the beds and pillows have Protect-a-bed mattress/pillow protectors on them;
- tea towels
You will need to bring:
- towels including bathmats;
- linen including sheets & pillowcases.
Linen is available on request at an extra cost of $10pp per person per stay. Pls advise at time of booking.
Our house is suited to people seeking peace and quiet and who are respectful of neighbours. No smoking inside and strictly no parties/ schoolies.
Pets allowed downstairs only and strictly not allowed on sofa's. If you come along with your lovely 4 legged family member, pls clean up after them that includes their poo in the garden for example and bring a bed for them.
Note, we generally only make our house available over the Christmas/New Year period.
Past reviews from others sites we use airbnb/tripadvisor:
October 2015: "The house was amazing, clean and tidy and set in a beautiful forest. I loved my stay there and recommend it to all my friends."
December 2014: "We were greeted with a welcome gift, some breakfast food and seasonal touches that were lots of fun. Lots of space to spread out, comfortable beds and a functional kitchen plus a lovely outdoor area."