• Sleeps up to 6 guests
• Minimum 4 night stay
• Minimum 7 night stay in peak season
• Ocean views
• Magnificent Harbour views
• Possible long term bookings
• Remote control garage door
• Air-conditioning in main rooms
• Saltwater pool
• Picturesque garden area at front and side of the house
• 55" Samsung state of the art mirrored TV with special sound speakers
• Foxtel, CD player
• Large spacious rooms
• High ceilings throughout
• All bedrooms have built in wardrobes
• Separate linen cupboard
• Separate laundry room
• Nespresso machine
• New floors in kitchen & breakfast room
• All modern conveniences
• Welcome hamper on arrival
• Pets considered, pet clause & fees apply
• Available for photo shoots
• NO SCHOOLIES, BUCKS OR HENS
• NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS
• NO SMOKING
Long term rentals of 4 weeks or more are also available with special discounted rates
Please enquire for more details
• Bedroom 1: Queen bed
• Bedroom 2: Queen bed
• Bedroom 3: King bed can be split into 2 x king singles
• 7 km to the CBD
• 5 min drive to local shops
• 30 min drive to Sydney airport
• 15 min drive to Bondi beach
• 20 min drive to Circular Quay
Belle Vue is a unique Hollywood 70's style house overlooking magnificent Sydney Harbour. The view encompasses the Harbour Bridge, Centre Point Tower, Luna Park & the Opera House, with a magnificent firework display every Saturday night from Darling Harbour.
The house enjoys an unimpeded panoramic position in prestigious Rose Bay, recently described in the Sunday Telegraph by Michael McManus as "the most beautiful place on earth". Conveniently, the property is a short five minute stroll to the Rose Bay village shopping centre. You can walk along the harbour and see the pelicans waiting to greet the passengers disembarking from the ferry service to the city. Enjoy the many beautiful parks situated close by and the fore shore walks to Nielson Park where you can swim at the famous Harbourside Beach.
See the twinkling lights on Sydney Harbour and the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge every night Views from the bedrooms, bathrooms, lounge, dining, family room - even the kitchenThe house has a perfect aspect for you to enjoy both the morning sunlight encompassing the front of "Belle Vue" and the afternoon sunshine on the back of the house and pool, which overlooks Sydney Harbour. The house is sunny and light, with floor to ceiling sliding doors the lovely natural light pervades all day.
Please note that all our homes have no party policies as noise travels to neighbours easily in both residential and hinterland areas. No extra guests are allowed to the houses and noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or outdoor entertaining after 10pm.
Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction. We apologise for being so strict but noise is a serious issue and keeping our neighbours happy is of paramount importance.
The studio apartment on the ground level is occupied by a long term tenant.