This is a modern new apartment in a building that is in the perfect location right next to Darling Harbour and conveniently next to Town Hall train station in the CBD. The apartment comes fully furnished with everything you would need to have a comfortable stay including fresh linen, sheets, quilts, blankets, towels, kitchen utensils and appliances like microwave and fridge, crockery, laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer, sofa and LCD TV. There is new queen size bed and mattress in each bedroom and new sofa lounge that can be split into 2 singles to sleep total 6 guests. In addition a new spare queen mattress can be used to sleep guests also. Fast unlimited WIFI is available to use with the SmartTV to watch NetFlix and YouTube etc.
Everything is brand new including :
- queen size pillow top mattress in each bedroom + ensemble
- tower fan and electric fan
- new 50inch LCD SmartTV with NetFlix and YouTube
- new 3 seater white sofa lounge that can be converted to 2 single beds
- new 6 piece glossy dining table and chairs
- new spare queen size pillow top mattress
- new Kelvinator 460L refridgerator/freezer
- new Haier 8kg washing machine
- new microwave
- portacot for infants to sleep on
- new plates, cups, glasses, cutlery, kitchen utensils, pots/pans, rice cooker, microwave, kettle, toaster.
- gas cooking
- high on level 8 with fantastic city views
- 500 Thread count sheets
- plenty of fresh towels
- free bathroom essentials like bath soap, shampoo, conditioner
- free unlimited WIFI and Internet
- air conditioning
- bedroom 1 with plenty of cupboard and drawer space
- bedroom 2 with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
- Moments to Hyde Park, CBD, Centrepoint, Art Gallery, Museum Station, Botanic Gardens, Chinatown and a myriad of bars and restaurants
- Security lift access for wheelchair accessible
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Open plan kitchen, with gas cooking and dishwasher
- Over-sized lounge/dining opening onto balcony
- Plenty of linen sheets, pillows, towels, doona, blankets
- Full kitchen with cutlery, pots and pans, cooking items, rice cooker, microwave.
- Bath soap, shampoo, handsoap, toilet paper, tissues, paper towels, tea, coffee, sugar, sauces, washing powder, dishwashing liquid and capsules, fabric softener, toilet duck, room odourisers/fragrance diffusers, vacuum cleaner, mop etc
You have full access to the entire apartment. Use it as if it were your own.
Absolutely everything at your footstep from Chinatown, to Darling Harbour to the bustling CBD and main transport railway/bus stations.
It is just one street away from Cockle Bay in Darling Harbour near the IMax theatre and is about 15 min walk towards the Opera House/Harbour bridge. Also 5 minutes walk to Pitt St mall for all your shopping needs.
You'll have heaps of food options to choose from. It depends on your tastes but I can recommend my personal favourites :
Chat Thai 20 Campbell St. Haymarket - best Thai food
Haymarket Hotel - Cheapest but excellent australian steak and chips deal for only $12
Din Tai Fung World Square - fantastic dumplings. Also try Uncle Mings on York Street.
Macchiato Wood Fire Pizza corner liverpool and Pitt Street for Italian food. Also try Vapiano on York Street.
It is positioned right next to Town Hall train station the most busiest train station in the city taking you everywhere and from anywhere including the airport. Take the Bathurst St exit from Town Hall station and walk towards the corner of Sussex and Bathurst. The entrance is just a few metres from there. The transport system is simple now you just buy a card called "Opal" that you can use to catch trains, ferries and buses.
Other things to note
I have a carspace nearby I can rent out to you for $40/day. Please let me know as part of your booking if you require this so I can book the dates in.
The security deposit of $400 is not required to be paid as part of the booking. Its only there if I need to claim for any damages AFTER you checkout and is only a maximum amount so can be much less. For the record I haven't made any claims to date.