We recently transitioned over 100 listings from the Stayz platform to Home Away. We were unable to carry forward our amazing past guest reviews. We can assure you that we have enjoyed providing many five star stays over the past 15 years and feel free to contact us to experience The Hotelesque Service.
Enjoy this sophisticated two bedroom penthouse in the exclusive setting of Rushcutters Bay. With spectacular views over our beautiful harbour and the amazing collection of sailing and cruising boats moored in this famous marina - this is the ideal home if you like the very best of resort style living, whilst still being oh so close to our vibrant city.
With its soaring high ceilings and floor to ceiling windows, the open plan lounge and dining area provides a calming space to truly unwind and relax, as it flows easily onto a spacious balcony with a lovely outdoor setting which is perfect for soaking up the Sydney sunshine. The sleek kitchen with stone benches lends itself to preparing some beautiful meals and is equipped with modern appliances. The two bedrooms are large and full of character that fills this home throughout.
And to top off this stunning home is the expansive roof top terrace equipped with heated spa, BBQ and lovely outdoor setting which is accesssed via a stairway located just outside your doorstep. So whether you want to read a magazine, entertain family and friends or enjoy a glass of wine - then this is the perfect home away from home. And you don't need to venture too far to soak up the serenity of the beautiful pool and landscaped gardens which also occupy this illustrious complex.
Rushcutters Bay is close to everything, as the surroundings are filled with activities including tennis courts and sailing boats available for hire, great shopping and easy transport options to the CBD. Just a short stroll away are fantastic shops, cafes and restaurants or if you want something a little more upbeat, you are just moments from the fashionable hubs of Darlinghurst, Kings Cross, Paddington and Bondi Beach.
Additional features of this home include:
- Stunning views over Sydney harbour from your own balcony
- Expansive 76 square metre private rooftop terrace with spa, BBQ and entertaining area
- Two spacious bedrooms with adjoining balcony
- Open-plan living and dining areas capturing warming sunlight
- Designer kitchen with sleek stone bench tops and gas cooking
- Two beautiful bathrooms, one with a separate bathtub
- Ducted air conditioning and heating
- Located in a resort style complex with stunning pool and lush gardens. The secure pool has a separate kids area and has direct access to the park
- Internal laundry
- Security parking designated space next to lift with additional visitor parking available
- TV with Foxtel in lounge room.
- Main bedroom has DVD player, no TV channels.
- Wi-fi internet
- Quality linen
Main: 1 x King Bed
Bed 2: 1 x Queen Bed
Minimum stay requirements:
A 5 night minimum stay is applicable to this property.
A 7-14 night minimum stay is applicable for the Christmas period
Low: $375 per night
Shoulder: $400 per night
High: $500 per night
Peak:$550 per night
$110 booking fee
$135 linen fee
$500 deposit &
credit card details
Minor interior decoration changes are made from time to time..
Keys for access to property are to be collected from our office.
Internet provided is for general browsing only.
Parties are not to be held on the premises and common areas are to be respected.
No smoking inside properties.