Jan 2018 special = 4 Jan - 13 Jan @ $500/nt down from $650. Minimum 7 nights.
This large, family friendly, 3-storey home offers the perfect setting to ensure your holiday is a relaxing one.
Recently renovated home has a 7 night minimum stay.
Features include new kitchen, bathroom and brand new oak floorboards throughout, this fresh, beachside home is large and relaxing enough to accommodate up to 8 people. It's the perfect setting for a family get-together or a beach holiday with friends. It can easily accommodate 2 families.
Leave the car in the driveway and walk around the corner to the fabulous surf and ocean pool of Freshwater beach or take a 3 mins stroll to the restaurants, cafes and shops of Freshwater Village.
The house features:
- 4 bedrooms 1 King, 1 Queen, 1 King Single, 2 Single beds and 1 pullout mattress, 2 bathrooms, TV room, open plan entertaining room and big entertaining deck with ocean views.
- Built in robes
- Polished oak floorboards throughout
- New open plan kitchen with serving window onto deck for easy entertaining
- Living area, with bi-fold stacking doors opening up to the rear deck that offers a leafy outlook over Freshwater and views to the ocean
- TV room with PS3, Apple TV, DVD player
- Separate sitting room
- Basement games room with dartboard
- Outdoor hot and cold shower, perfect for your return from the beach.
WHY WE LOVE THIS HOUSE
- Space - the house is large enough to enjoy a get together with family and friends, with room for the children to play away from the adults in the ground floor games room
- Views - the house overlook the twinkling lights of Freshwater basin and the surf of Freshwater beach
- Location - with a bus stop across the road, it's easy to travel to Manly or a 30-minute ride into the centre of Sydney
THE LOCAL AREA
We are located close to many local attractions:
- Centrally located on Sydney's beautiful northern beaches, there are so many different beaches to choose from
- Stunning Freshwater beach is literally a 2-minute walk around the corner so you wont have to worry about getting parking.
- There is a park with swings and barbecue facilities at Freshwater beach, as well as outdoor showers, cafe and fine dining at award winning Pilu restaurant
- 2 minute drive or 5 minute walk to Curl Curl beach
- 4 minute drive to world famous Manly beach. Manly is a 15 minutes scenic stroll away, with a wide range of bars, eateries and shops. There's a surf school, kayak and sailing school, beautiful ocean walks and great snorkelling at Shelly Beach. We are also on a regular bus route to Manly.
- 3 minute stroll to Freshwater village. There's Thai, Japanese, pizza, coffee shops, fish and chips, pub, bar, supermarket, deli, butchers, fruit and veg shop, post office, newsagent, pharmacy/chemist, hairdressers and bottle shop/off-licence.
- Warringah Mall is our major shopping mall. It's a 5 minute drive away. It has all major retail outlets, a cinema and 3 supermarkets
- Manly Dam recreational area is a 10 minute drive with a beautiful freshwater lake, ducks, swans, barbecue facilities, children's playground, toilets, stunning bush walks, waterfall, bike tracks
- 3 x 18 hole golf courses are located within 15 minute drive, with Warringah Golf Course open to the public
- Beautiful Palm Beach, where Home & Away is filmed, is a 20-minute drive north