This tranquil home has absolute frontage to the river and is immersed by palm trees, offering magical tropical views. It is located within a 12 minute flat walk to Queenscliff beach, a 4 minute drive to the heart of Manly and a 4 minute drive to Freshwater beach. There are continuous flat bike paths from the house to the heart of Manly.
The home can accommodate 7 guests in 4 generous bedrooms . The living areas connects to the large undercover entertaining deck with bi-fold doors, which open the house to the tropical garden and river setting. There is also a privately positioned side deck featuring a spa pool.
The house is great for kids with a large trampoline and basketball hoop in the front yard. The sky-lit kitchen features Miele appliances and a walk-in pantry. There is a double carport, and the house is appointed with air-conditioning, Foxtel, and Internet Wi-Fi.
The house provides a unique setting for the perfect holiday. It is quiet and immersed in nature, while being a stone’s throw away from the hustle and bustle of Manly town and Sydney’s greatest beaches.
• Large home with absolute river frontage
• Immersed in palm trees, offering magical tropical views
• 12 minute flat walk to Queenscliff beach, 4 minute drive to Manly town
• 4 generous bedrooms accommodating 7 guests
• Large undercover entertaining deck, BBQ and spa
• Large front and back yards with double carport, trampoline and basketball hoop
• Open plan living spaces connecting to the river and tropical back yard •
Well-sized kitchen with Miele appliances
• Quiet, immersed in nature