Surrounded by national parkland, with its own private jetty on the Hawkesbury River, the Treehouse is a scenic 90 minute drive from Sydney CBD, with easy car access.
This architecturally designed red-cedar cottage is set on the riverbank with spectacular views. The house has two bedrooms, each with queen sized beds and high cathedral ceilings. The main bedroom is on a mezzanine level and overlooks the living area which has a combustion fire. The house runs off collected rainwater.
Maximum four guests.
Please be sure to read all terms and conditions and included features before booking.
* car access to front door
* private water-frontage
* two bedrooms with NEW queen size beds
* bathroom with separate shower and bath
* jetty with pontoon
* 2 single kayaks and life jackets
* slow combustion fire and firewood
* gas heating
* well equipped kitchen with gas cooktop and fan oven
* dishwasher, microwave
* gas BBQ
* ground coffee, tea, coffee macchinetta and plunger
* olive oil, salt & pepper grinders, white/red & balsamic vinegars etc
* contemporary tableware and service platters
* Bluetooth stereo with CD player (headphone jack connector if Bluetooth unavailable)
* 32 inch LCD TV & Multi-region DVD
* As the Treehouse runs off tank water we are unable to provide a full linen service. You will need to bring queen sheets, towels and pillowcases.
* The house has no TV reception, but we do have a selection of DVDs
• There is limited mobile reception (Telstra only) with no internet.
* Sorry, no pets.
* The house in not suitable for young children.
* $670 two nights, then $200 per night
* 7 night weekly special: $1400 (can include one weekend only)
* $770 for 2 nights, then $250 per night
* 7 night weekly special: $1800 (can include one weekend only)
PUBLIC HOLIDAY LONG WEEKENDS:
*$1050 (3 nights, 5pm checkout)
All prices 2 people. $25 extra per person per night