Surrounded by national parkland, with its own private jetty on the historic Hawkesbury River, the Treehouse is a scenic 90 minute drive from Sydney CBD, with easy car access. Here the river is calm and wide, perfect for kayaking, fishing and swimming.
This architecturally designed red-cedar cottage is set high on the riverbank. The panoramic windows and large covered balcony take in the majestic views of the river and the cliff faces of the surrounding national parks, with spectacular sunset views. The house has two bedrooms each with queen sized beds and high cathedral ceilings. The main bedroom is on a mezzanine level and overlooks the living area which has a combustion fire. The house runs off collected rainwater.
The Treehouse has a special feel with plenty of spots to lay back and relax overlooking the water.
Maximum four guests.
* car access to front door
* private water-frontage
* two bedrooms with NEW queen size beds
* bathroom with separate shower and bath
* large balcony for outdoor dining with daybed
* jetty with pontoon
* waterside deck with large daybed
* 2 single kayaks and life jackets
* slow combustion fire and firewood
* gas heating
* well equipped kitchen with gas cooktop and fan oven
* dishwasher, microwave
* gas BBQ
* ground coffee, tea, coffee macchinetta and plunger
* olive oil, salt & pepper grinders, white/red & balsamic vinegars etc
* contemporary tableware and service platters
* Bluetooth stereo with CD player
* 32 inch LCD TV & Blueray DVD
* The house has limited TV and mobile reception with no internet. We have a selection of DVD's, but do bring your own if you require TV entertainment.
* As the Treehouse runs off tank water we are unable to provide a full linen service. You will need to bring queen sheets, towels and pillowcases
* Sorry, no pets.
* The house in not suitable for children.
* $670 Weekends (5pm Sunday checkout)
* $600 Midweek 2 nights (10am checkout)
* Extra nights $200
* 6 night weekly special: $1200
* $770 for 2 nights, then $250 per night
* $1600 for 6 night weekly special
PUBLIC HOLIDAY LONG WEEKENDS:
*$1050 (3 nights, 5pm checkout)
All prices 2 people. $25 extra per person per night