Surrounded by national parkland, with its own private jetty on the Hawkesbury River, the Treehouse is a scenic 90 minute drive from Sydney CBD, with easy car access.
This architecturally designed red-cedar cottage is set on the riverbank with spectacular views. The house has two queen beds each furnished with luxurious cotton and Belgian linen. The main bedroom is on a mezzanine level and overlooks the living area which has a combustion fire. The house runs off collected rainwater.
5pm weekend checkout 11am weekdays
MAXIMUM 4 GUESTS.........MINIMUM 2 NIGHT STAY......Sorry, no exceptions
All linens now included: Belgian linen and luxury cotton bedding, contemporary bath towels.
• car access to front door
• private water-frontage
• two bedrooms with queen beds, linen include, feather pillows.
• 1.5 bathrooms with separate shower and bath
• private jetty and pontoon
• 2 single kayaks and life jackets
• slow combustion fire and firewood
• gas heating
• well equipped kitchen with gas cooktop and fan oven
• dishwasher, microwave
• gas BBQ
• ground coffee, tea, coffee macchinetta and plunger
• olive oil, salt & pepper grinders, white/red & balsamic vinegars etc
• contemporary tableware and service platters
• Bluetooth stereo with CD player headphone jack connector if Bluetooth unavailable
• 32 inch LCD TV & Multi-region DVD
• The house has limited TV reception, but we do have a selection of DVDs
• There is limited mobile reception Telstra only with no internet NBN pending
• Sorry, no pets, no exceptions.
• The house in not suitable for children under 12.
.....$700 for two nights, then $200 per night
.....7 night weekly special: $1400 can include one weekend only
.....$800 for 2 nights, then $250 per night
.....7 night weekly special: $1800 can include one weekend only
PUBLIC HOLIDAY LONG WEEKENDS:
.....$1050 3 nights, 5pm checkout
All prices 2 people. $25 extra per person per night