This extraordinary residence has been meticulously designed and finished to afford every imaginable luxury, from the superb materials to the intelligent layout maximising the world-class position along the Woolwich Peninsula, the perfect holiday home and luxury getaway. As you enter the double solid timber doors you will head up the stairs and will be greeted by the kitchen and lounge that welcomes you to the tiled patio and undercover outdoor entertaining area with views that take in the sparking waterfront ahead. The interiors flow beyond the glass to a vast under-roof waterfront dining and lounging precinct with a built-in barbecue and entertainment area. A view at every angle of the living area, you won’t be able to help feeling the luxurious holiday atmosphere of the home.
Split over three levels and accommodating up to ten guests, the five bedroom, five bathroom, luxury holiday rental is a master piece of contemporary design. The home’s design invites the outdoors but you couldn’t find a more exclusive retreat. Hide away in the expansive open plan home, with deluxe home cinema, study and multiple living areas. Central to the space is a gourmet kitchen, defined by sleek white cabinetry and inviting atmosphere. The exterior matches the interior, being seamlessly connected to the pool through the magnificent central living area overlooking the waterfront, an expanse of lawn with artistically landscaped surrounds provides for large scale entertaining area for any age or event.
Every inch of this luxury holiday home is finished to the highest standard, natural tones and materials grace the walls to floors, with modern and striking furniture throughout. The sumptuous master occupies a waterfront position and includes its own private enclosed balcony. Felix is a residence of inspired design, striking architecture combined with quality execution and most of all providing all the creature comforts you want for your next holiday or function.
Offering a perfect north aspect and stunning Lane Cove River views, this generous family residence is perfect to call home while visiting Sydney. It enjoys a prestigious Woolwich Peninsula position, and is a short stroll to buses, ferries, shops and restaurants. Hunters Hills is a historic treasure within the northern suburbs of Sydney, with the home being a short walk away from all it has to offer including Clarkes Point Reserve, Woolwich Lookout, Woolwich Marina, local shops and restaurants.
A combination of excellence of design, premier location and lavish finish put this luxury residence in a category of its own. Felix offers the best in family living and sophisticated entertaining, an ideal choice for a holiday or function, the best festive entertainer around. Whatever it is you’re after for your next trip to Sydney, Felix is the spot to experience it from, providing easy access to the town centre for those seeking an adventure or relaxing waterfront views from the comfort of your luxury stay.
Master Suite - 1 x King + Ensuite
Bedroom 1 - 1 x Queen + ensuite
Bedroom 2 - 1 x Queen + ensuite
Bedroom 4 - 1 x Queen + ensuite
Bedroom 5 - 1 x Double + ensuite
Musgrave House is managed by a Luxury Property & Events Agency that look after a portfolio of Sydney's elite properties for short term rentals and events.
Your stay includes:
- Hotel quality linen & towels
- Pool Towels
- Welcome Hamper
- Essentials tea, coffee, sugar, milk, sparkling water
- Cleaning products
- Basic Condiments olive oil, salt & pepper
- Guest Manual with local recommendations
What else can we help with?
- Extra housekeeping & linen changes throughout your stay.
- Travel Cots / Linen & High Chairs
- Luxury Airport Transfers
- Private Chef / Catering
- Restaurant bookings
- Event planning
- In fact just ask and we will see what we can do
Terms & Conditions
While we want you to enjoy your stay we do enforce some important rules:
- No parties. If you wish to invite any further guests please seek prior permission from agent first.
- Please do not move furniture around.
- Strictly no smoking inside any part of the property.
- Please respect the surrounding neighbours. Please keep noise inside between 11pm & 7am. Fines will apply for excessive noise which result in complaints.
- Please ensure you follow the check out instructions located in the guest manual.
- Excessive rubbish left at the property, over and above the standard bins will be charged back to the guest for removal.
- Please advise us if something gets broken upon check out so we can be sure to replace for the next guests.