Modern fully furnished 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom top floor apartment 5kms from Sydney CBD with city skyline views minimum stay 5 nights
The apartment has -
- Two bedrooms with built-ins, brand new queen beds main with ensuite
- Two stylish modern bathrooms
- Recently renovated, freshly painted, bamboo floating floor boards throughout
- Generous living and dining space opens to the sunny terracotta-tiled balcony
- Gourmet open plan granite kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Security intercom system, lift access to secure covered parking space.
- Separate internal laundry with a washing machine, dryer, iron/ironing board
- Direct access to Norton Plaza Shopping Mall with free two hour parking for your friends
- 24 hour security is provided with access to facilities such as gym, sauna and library
- Free UNLIMITED wifi - access and usage
- Air conditioning in bedrooms only
- Not suitable for young children 12 or under
Set amongst cafes/restaurants, it has everything at your doorstep. Come and enjoy the Italian experience.
The Italian Forum, located just off Norton Street, is notable for its design which seeks to emulate the feel of a Mediterranean town piazza. A pedestrian-only central courtyard featuring outdoors and indoors restaurant dining as well as Leichhardt Library is surrounded by small shops and boutiques on the level above, and all overlooked by residential apartments. Nearby Norton Plaza is a shopping centre anchored by a supermarket and surrounded by eateries and specialty shops.
There is everything you need from a supermarket, ATM, cinema, Drs, chemist, newsagent, post office and much more.
A direct bus route will take you straight into Sydney CBD in about 20 mins.
A minimum 7 night booking is required.
Please contact me for discounted rates on a 3+ week booking.
A bottle of wine and nibbles will be provided on arrival.