With a stylish design and unbeatable location, this ground floor studio offers an escape from the hustle of Manly with its relaxed and quiet atmosphere. Footsteps to the beach, amazing cafes, bars, restaurants and shops. Organic cafe at entrance to building. Unlimited Netflix and Wifi included.
Located on Pittwater road, 100m walk to Manly beach, footsteps to adjacent cafes and shops, and 200m walk to Manly ferry.
Unlimited Netflix and wireless internet, 42" HDLED smart TV. Netflix is set up and ready to go on the TV. Chromecast also set up ready to use.
Exceptionally quiet apartment for an amazing central location. Set back from the street with a leafy private outlook.
Beach, surfing, pilates, countless amazing cafes and restaurants just a few footsteps away.
Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, microwave and oven, complete with all cooking utensils, cutlery, crockery, and accessories.
Suitable for 2 adults and 2 small children.
Queen size bed. Couches convert to single sofas for two children. A baby cot is also available.
Linen, towels, plenty of drawers & hangers, hairdryer, iron and ironing board are provided. Huge built in wardrobe.
Security building with intercom.
100m walk to the beach. 200m walk to the ferry. 2m walk to shops. 50m walk to the Corso the main shopping street.
From the City to Manly:
1. Ferry - Recommended, a "must do" trip with amazing views of Sydney Harbour. Leaving from Circular Quay in the CBD and arriving at Manly Wharf, 2 different types of Ferries:
- Manly Fast Ferry - 20 mins. Recommended - Bar and outdoor deck, also travels to Darling Harbour - $14.50, children $7.50
- Slow Ferry, 30 mins, $6, children $3
2. Uber or taxi. 30-45 mins. $40 Uber, $60 taxi
From Airport to Manly:
1. Private Shuttle Bus. 50 mins A number of companies offer door to door service. $35 per passenger to Manly:
2. Train to Circular Quay, then Ferry. $17, children $13.60
3. Taxi $80-100