The ocean view from the living area and balcony of this fully furnished one bedroom apartment is simply brilliant Air conditioning, high-speed internet, 42 inch TV with movie library, fully equipped kitchen, and a separate bedroom with a queen bed make this the perfect holiday abode. The top ninth floor location is quiet, yet you are only footsteps away to the beach, Corso, shopping, restaurants and the ferry to the city.
The apartment offers an ocean facing balcony and the separate bedroom faces the inner harbour and city. Enjoy natural sunlight in the living area and the bedroom, plus there are beautiful flow-through breezes. The queen size bed has a luxurious pillow top mattress to ensure the perfect night's sleep, and with ample storage space and a built-in wardrobe, you don't need to live out of a suitcase. The adjoining bathroom is spacious and has a shower over the bathtub. Linen and bath towels are provided for your stay.
Cafes and restaurants are just metres from your front doorstep. The full sized modern kitchen also provides the option to eat in and enjoy the view from the dining area or the balcony. BBQ facilities free are located on the sun-drenched rooftop terrace. Quality crockery, cutlery, glasses and cooking utensils are available for use during your stay. For those of you who enjoy making your own coffee, a Gaggia espresso coffee machine is provided. What better place to sip and enjoy than on your own balcony, with the stunning beach vista before you.
On-site coin operated laundry facilities are available for your use and are accessed from the same floor as your apartment.
Parking is available at an additional cost of $15 per day if you have a car. Please advise if you need access to the carpark when booking.
Manly's waterfront is lined with cafes and restaurants where you can enjoy the sea breeze or take a stroll, jog or bike ride along the famous beachfront promenade. Or you can travel across Sydney Harbour to Circular Quay and Sydney's CBD by ferry, reaching Sydney attractions such as the Harbour Bridge or the Opera House in only 15 minutes by jetcat.
What is there to do in Manly that makes it world famous?
- 100 metres from the sand ... enjoy the sunrise over the ocean, a morning run or a surf
- Go for a bushwalk ... there are a number of popular scenic walking routes that link the beaches with the national parks
- Learn to surf with Manly Surf School
- Swim with the sharks at Manly Sea Life Sanctuary formerly Oceanworld Manly
- Get up close and personal to the migrating whale population
- Take a ferry and visit famous Taronga Park Zoo
- Kayak scenic waterways to secluded beaches
- Rent a bike and ride the dedicated bike track to Fairy Bower, or explore hidden trails on a bike tour with Manly Bike Tours
- Snorkel or scuba the Manly Marine Reserve
- Sail the harbour on a skippered cruise
- Learn to dig, spike and dive with Sydney Beach Volleyball School
- Have a swing at one of the golf courses in the Manly area
- Visit Q station for the spectacular views or book a history, ghost or paranormal tour
- Find local treasure at the weekend markets
- Stroll to the pedestrian mall, the Corso, and shop for gifts for friends at home
Manly also boasts an annual Calendar of Events, which provides a diversified programme of entertainment for the enjoyment of all residents and visitors.