Relax into this modern, refurbished family holiday home positioned at the end of a quiet cul de sac in North Balgowlah. This area is a locals secret with Clontarf Beach and the centre of Manly only 5 minutes drive away. The house has 2 family lounge areas and huge open plan kitchen-dining room. A large entertainers deck overlooking the level garden is perfect for lazy Summer afternoons and BBQs. Modern fixtures and fittings throughout. 3 double sized bedrooms with flexible sleeping configuration, and a huge master bedroom which leads into a beautiful en-suite bathroom. Kick back and enjoy this beautifully appointed family home.
Features and Benefits
- 4 double sized bedrooms and 3 modern bathrooms
- Bright and sunny open plan kitchen and informal living rooms
- Quiet cul de sac setting in peaceful suburb
- Parents master bedroom suite, overlooking the garden and district views
- Level child-safe backyard with alfresco dining and BBQ
- Of street parking in driveway.
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Caesar Stone bench tops
- Located in North Balgowlah, excellent local shops as well as 5 minutes drive to Manly, Clontarf and Spit Bridge
- Close to bus stop which provides direct service to Sydney’s CBD (20 min)
- Use of bikes, scooters, kid’s toys etc.
Other Important Information
- Target Market: Best suited to executive families, holidays etc.
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
Property Type: House