This impressive family home is located in one of the most coveted streets in Manly with everything only minutes walk away. A classic, elevated federation frontage leads into a surprisingly large and spacious residence boasting a large open plan kitchen and family room with large TV and seating area which opens out onto the terrace and pool area. This home also boasts a large dining room with 8 seater table and separate ‘adults’ lounge room with an impressive library and stunning artwork. 3 spacious bedrooms and a study with a sofabed means that the 4th bedroom is an optional extra if required. This prestigiously located and stylish home with its striking artworks, comfortable feel and quality finishes will mean you never want to leave Easy access to Manly Ferry Terminal means that guests will enjoy Sydney Harbour by water, which is the only way to travel in Sydney. Explore all that Manly has to offer, or relax at home soaking up the sun…this house is a perfect reviving retreat.
Core Features and Benefits
-3 large bedrooms + study with ensuite and sofa bed offers flexible bedding configuration.
-Bright and airy living areas including floor to ceiling windows overlooking the back terrace and pool.
- Sundrenched pool and patio, perfect for alfresco dining.
- Large open plan kitchen and family room.
- Formal dining room and ‘grown ups’ lounge room.
- Imposing federation frontage with modern, spacious extension on the rear of the house.
- Gourmet kitchen and large, comfortable family living room.
- Child secure back yard.
- Large master bedroom with ensuite.
- Spacious, well equipped kitchen with travertine bench tops, walk in larder, dishwasher and all modern appliances.
- Family sized internal laundry.
- Single garage for 1 car.
Top 5: Owners top 5 things to love about this house
1- A short stroll away from the Manly Ferry with quick and easy access to the city via the glittering Sydney Harbour with all of its parks, theatres, shopping and many other attractions
2- Minutes away from the famous Manly Beach as well as several other more secluded pristine beaches
3- Easy walking distance to everywhere- the local shops, the vibrant cafe and restaurant scene in Manly
4- Private, leafy garden with a pool to enjoy lazy days at home
5- Luxurious family residence featuring beautiful artworks and two open fireplaces
Other important information:
- Please contact us for the most update and current availability and pricing
- Target Market: Best suited to executive families, holidays etc.
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email
Property Type: House