This little gem of a beach pad blends comfort,locality and affordability into one.
A stones throw from The Corso where you will find an abundance of great shopping and fabulous restaurants and bars, then a hop skip and jump and your on the world famous Manly Beach! a short walk down to the other end of The Corso and your at Manly Wharf where you can take a fast Ferry or the Ferry to Sydney centre. There is also an information kiosk there.
* Bathroom has a walk in shower and rain shower head
* Super comfy queen sized bed with latex mattress topper
* A pull out single bed with latex topper (extra person fees apply)
* Cabel TV
* DVD player, some DVDs
* FREE WIFI
* Large built in wardrobe
* Heating \Cooling
* Balcony with table and chairs
* Residential parking permit available (must be requested on booking)
* Well maintained, caretaker on site
* Security building with CCTV and security card access
* 3rd Floor Out door sun terrace with plunge pool and spa
* 3rd Floor Gym
* Coin operated laundry on 1st floor
So come and enjoy the relaxed seaside atmosphere of Manly village,
you can do as much or as little as you like!!
Discounts available for longer stays.
Professionally managed by Manly Shores Holiday Apartments.
Manly stands on a spit, with Harbor on one side and the ocean on the other. It truly is a seaside holiday retreat.
Snorkeling within the bays and coves. Many enjoy this relaxing exploration of the ocean floor while gliding above it. Cabbage Tree Bay on the headland at Manly is a sanctioned marine conservation area. Interact with the giant blue gropers and the massive angel fish along with an array of other fish. If your keen on BBQ there are facilities available so you and your friends can enjoy.
It is always a pleasure to stroll the promenade and take in the sights along the seaside. Then stop in at the many restaurants for a bite to eat or maybe a little shopping.
Australias' multi cultural climate, has developed some of the most diverse food selections within the world.
Manly offers Fantastic Thai, great Indian, tasty Italian, succulent fish and chips, traditional French and more. Just ask a local or go and explore the many establishments based in Manly and surrounding suburbs.