Immersed in a holiday lifestyle setting, this newly renovated and modern 1 bedroom apartment is the ultimate beach-side pad.
The apartment is located in the heart of Manly, with the beach only 200m away and the Corso only steps away.
The apartment offers everything you need to feel at home by the beach.
- 1 x bedroom with a queen bed opening out onto a sunny balcony
- Brand new custom designed kitchen Soda Stream, Nespresso coffee machine, oven, fridge, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and outdoor Weber BBQ
- 1 x bathroom shower, toilet and vanity inclusive of hair dryer and iron + board.
- WiFi and TV
- Linens, bath and beach towels
- In-suite laundry with Dyson hand held vacuum cleaner
- ONE MINUTE stroll to Manly beach where the first world surfing contest was held in 1964. This white sandy beach is a great place to learn how to surf with Manly Surf School offering lessons. If surfing is not your thing, the apartment is steps from the scenic walk to Fairy Bower Ocean Pool and Shelly Beach where you can enjoy BBQs in the park and try your luck at spotting dolphins and whales.
There are exciting tours too, including snorkelling and diving in Cabbage Tree Bay, an aquatic reserve with more than 160 species of colourful fish. You can hire a bicycle from Manly Bike Tours and Hire and explore hidden harbour coves and beaches, such as Little Manly Cove and Collins Flat Beach.
Explore one of Sydney Harbour’s most beautiful walking tracks, the Spit Bridge to Manly Walk, otherwise known as the Manly Scenic Walkway. This 10km route hugs the coastline, offering expansive harbour views while juxtaposing harbour-side homes with Aboriginal sites.
- ONE STREET back from the famous Corso, a pedestrian mall dotted with surf shops, boutiques, bars and classic pubs. If staying over the weekend, the Corso showcases the Manly Arts and Crafts Market, where you will find an impressive showcase of local handmade Australian arts and crafts on display with plenty to fascinate. Take your time and meet the makers who are there every weekend and odds are you’ll be walking away with a very special souvenir of your time at Manly.
- LESS THAN 5 MINUTES WALK to the iconic ferry service taking you into the heart of Sydney. Access the apartment with a ferry ride from Circular Quay across sparkling Sydney Harbour, one of the world’s great natural harbours. The ferry from Manly to the city is only 30 minutes and even quicker on the fast ferry.
We look forward to having you stay at our beach-side apartment, it has a little of something for everyone at your doorstep so you can live like a local and explore like a tourist.