This newly renovated, architect designed, Victorian cottage is centrally located between Queenscliff and Manly and nestled one street back from the ocean beach.
An easy 1 min walk to the beach, 5 min walk to Manly Corso, 8 mins to the Ferry.
4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 garage space. Additional on street parking available.
Master bedroom with king size bed , ensuite, WIR and ocean glimpses.
Separate parent's retreat with 2nd smart TV and the morning light for that first quiet coffee.
4th bedroom with a double bed and private sunny balcony. Perfect for sunbaking or reading
Queen sized bedroom with marble fireplace and private sunroom.
2nd quiet and spacious bedroom with 2 single beds.
Master bathroom and separate powder room.
Contemporary kitchen and dining area opening to outdoor secure rear courtyard garden with BBQ.
Warm outdoor shower for after that surf or swim.
Quality contemporary furnishings throughout with leather lounges and fire place.
Large plasma TV with Foxtel, Fetch and Netflix.
Free - Wi-Fi
Free - International and local calls.
Stay in touch with the world or simply escape from it all in your own private haven.
This property is;
- not suitable for young children under 5 years of age.
- not available to persons under 28yrs to book.
- not available for parties.
Please refer to the cancellation policy special terms and conditions.
Top Things To Do in Manly:
1. Early birds can enjoy the sunrise with a walk along the coastline to Shelly Beach. Enjoy the stunning views and a coffee along the way.
2. Take a bike tour or hire a bike and explore Manly on your own. Over 20km of dedicated bike paths and off road trails allows you to discover the beauty of Manly and it's surrounds.
3. Catch a wave on iconic Manly Beach or learn the thrill and fun of surfing at Manly's Surf School.
4. Enjoy fish and chips on the beach and soak up the atmosphere.
5. Meander through the open-air markets held every weekend in the heart of Manly showcasing design, fashion, gifts and farmers produce.
6. Experience beautiful Sydney Harbour with a ferry ride to the city.
7. Visit Taronga Zoo by ferry.
8. After a busy day watch the sunset at the Manly Wharf Bar, enjoy the family friendly atmosphere and spectacular views.
9. Manly offers a great diversity of food outlets from take-away to small cafes and exquisite waterfront restaurants. There's an array of international cuisine available in all price ranges. Try a different place for every meal