Welcome to Beachside Bliss, located in a harbour-side street, only 150 metres to Little Manly Beach. This property would have to be one of the best locations with so much to offer This modern holiday home enjoys a peaceful location within minutes walk to 7 popular beaches, Manly Waterworks, Marineland, Manly Corso shops and Ferry Terminal where you can enjoy a trip to the City. Take advantage of the ocean pool, playground and picnic area nearby and enjoy spacious living at Beachside Bliss. This fully renovated home is equipped with State of the art appliances, open plan living and dining spaces, level backyard, and tranquil front courtyard. Enjoy relaxing on the private entertaining deck with "rain censored roof", so rain hail or shine, you can still enjoy a BBQ outside Beachside Bliss is the perfect place to keep kids occupied thanks to its TV room with movies and outdoor play gym featuring a swing set, monkey bars and basketball hoop. There's also Warringah Mall shopping centre where you can treat yourself to the Movies or spend the day shopping Master bedroom contains a king bed, en suite with a shower and built-in robes. Bedroom 2 contains a double bed and built-in robes, bedroom 3 contains a double bed and built-in robes, whilst bedroom 4 contains a queen bed and bathroom.
- Open plan living space contains LCD TV, DVD player, deck access, slight views
- Galley kitchen with electric induction cooking; dishwasher, stainless steel appliances
- Multiple living and entertaining spaces with gas BBQ, table setting for 10, outdoor shower
- 150 metres to the beach; level backyard with swing set, monkey bars, basket ball hoop
- Air conditioning; off-street parking garage not in use; timber floorboards; outdoor shower
- Two bathrooms contain shower, toilet and basin; third bathroom with combined laundry
Before Enquiring Please Know:
This property is NOT a party house. Council, Police and the local community have strict requirements in regard to nuisance noise and offensive behaviour. Under Section 268 of the Protection Environment Operations Act 1997, a Complainant may be successful in obtaining noise abatement order from the local court against the Offender. Heavy fines apply.