Beautiful location on the harbour with city and national park views.
Modern comfortable home with big open spaces and views from everywhere. Relax by the pool or BBQ deck.
Peace and quiet close to Manly 5 minutes and the city 20 Minutes.
You can't help but feel relaxed in one of Sydney's most superb and picturesque locations, nestled on Sydney harbour, only a few minutes from Manly and close access to Sydney city. Central location for Sydney sightseeing or exploring our beautiful beaches or simply relax by the pool and enjoy Bedding capacity and multiple living areas make it suitable for large or extended families.
Bedroom 1; main bedroom with stunning views and balcony access. Queen bed, walk in robe, bathroom and balcony
Bed 2; double bedroom with views
Bed 3; queen room with views
Bed 4 Single room + trundle
Each level of the house offers a full bathroom and seperate powder room
Multiple entertaining areas are offered and provide high quality sound system and LCD TVs.
Upstairs entertaining areas include enormous formal open plan lounge and dining room with luxury furniture and superb view - great for dinner parties and special dinners.
Large kitchen with all modern conveniences, including a separate casual meals room and living room with LCD TV, with rear courtyard access. Extensive entertaining terraces offering large outdoor dining table and relaxed seating.
Cable WiFi access throughout
Safe area. Easy to get around with bus access directly to City or Manly at the top the street
Easy access to the best that the northern beaches and the harbour and national park at your door.
Why we love this house
THE LOCAL AREA
We are located close to many local attractions:
- The views and tranquility....you can't help feeling relaxed here
- Centrally located on Sydney's beautiful northern beaches, there are so many different beaches to choose from
- 5 minute drive to world famous Manly beach with a wide range of bars, eateries and shops. There's a surf school, kayak and sailing school, beautiful ocean walks and great snorkelling at Shelly Beach. We are also on a regular bus route to Manly.
- Manly Dam recreational area is on our doorstep with a beautiful freshwater lake, ducks, swans, barbecue facilities, children's playground, toilets, stunning bush walks, waterfall, bike tracks
- The harbour....walk down the track and your there
-Easy access to the city by car or public transport
- At the local village there's Thai, Indian, Japanese, pizza, coffee shops, supermarket, deli, butchers, post office, newsagent, pharmacy/chemist, hairdressers and bottle shop/off-licence.
- Warringah Mall is our major shopping mall. It's a 5 minute drive away. It has all major retail outlets, a cinema and 3 supermarkets
- 3 x 18 hole golf courses are located within 15 minute drive. Picturesque Wakehurst golf course only 2 minutes away
-Lots of cool local villages and beaches a short drive away- check out Freshwater 10 Minutes and Avalon 30 Minutes
- Beautiful Palm Beach, where Home & Away is filmed, is a 35 minute drive north
Can provide provide bed linen and towels on request additional $20 for each guest
We also provide free use of kids boogie boards and beach equipment including beach umbrella and beach chairs, picnic sets.
Variety of board games available for use
Pantry stocked with a wide range of condiments for your use
You will find comprehensive information on he local area in our house guest folder