Located in one of Sydney's most popular beachside suburbs, you will be amazed at how quiet this newly renovated apartment is. With an outdoor living area that backs directly onto the Manly Lagoon; you'll wake up each morning to the sound of native bird life. The breaking waves of Queenscliff and Manly Beach are only five minutes' walk away if that's more your style, and there's an array of local pubs, restaurants, and cafes down the road.
Set in a classic brick apartment building, this apartment has recently been made over into an elegant modern haven. Essentially, it has the high ceilings, wooden floors and spaciousness of an older apartment, with the contemporary furniture, appliances and design of a new one.
- Fresh fit-out with stylish furniture and art
- Hardwood floors and lots of natural light
- Hotel quality linen and towels
- Backyard that opens directly onto Manly Lagoon
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Huge, bright living room with corner window and reading nook
- Flat-screen TV and comfy fabric lounge
- One queen bedroom
- One twin bedroom 2 x single beds
- Built-in storage
- One bathroom with travel essentials
- Hair Dryer
- Gas cooktop with stone benches and tiled splashback
- Breakfast bar
- Modern appliances
- Coffee machine
Interaction with guests
You'll have the full support of the team at MadeComfy, a Sydney company helping hosts provide the best quality stay even whilst they are away from their home. A team member will organise your arrival and will continue to provide any assistance during your stay.
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. When you arrive at the property you will find a kitchen and bathroom welcome pack with travel size amenities to ensure you do not need to head to the shops on your first day. We also provide top quality linen and towels. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost. Your host has chosen to