This apartment has recently been fully renovated
This two bedroom apartment sleeps 5 people with 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom and a double bed and single bed bunk bed in the second bedroom. Floor Fans provided in each bedroom. Portable Cot available but Guests will have to provide their own Cot Linen and blankets.
New kitchen with all new appliances including stone bench top, full-size fridge with filtered water, Espresso coffee machine, dishwasher, cutlery, crockery, pots and pans. European laundry with washing machine and dryer. New bathroom with the very best fittings and heated towel rail.
Open plan living/dining area with a 2 seater lounge and a 3 seater lounge with Reverse cycle air-conditioning which opens to a small balcony with BBQ and views of boats on Balmoral Beach.
Large Samsung 55” flat screen TV with FetchTV pay TV and DVD player and Master Bedroom with large 42” flat screen TV with DVD player.
Lock up parking included.
All rates include electricity, phone line rental, Internet usage and cable TV.
Easy access to all Balmoral Beach restaurants and cafes just 50 meters away. Mosman village shops at a 15-minute walk or a short drive. The nearby restaurants are some of the best in Sydney.
This apartment has views to the beach and a balcony to spend the lazy afternoons reading a book while the kids play safely on the beach, or run around on Balmoral Oval, which has a skate park and cricket nets, or they can swim safely in the beach baths.
For the adults who want to work out while on holidays, there is a training circuit at Balmoral Oval with equipment to use for free.
50 Meters to Balmoral Beach and fully featured apartment
Internal Laundry, Fully Furnished, Reverse cycle Air Conditioning Heating, Secure parking, Dishwasher, Balcony, Broadband internet access
• Two large bedrooms with 1 Queen Bed and 1 Double Bed and 1 Single bed.
• Fully functional kitchen with breakfast bar, Coffee Machine, Washing Machine and Filtered Water.
• Large lounge room with 55” TV.
• Fetch Pay TV
• Reverse Air conditioning
• Washing machine & dryer.
• This apartment comes with all linen, functional kitchen and laundry.
CHRISTMAS WEEK BOOKINGS NEEDS TO BE BOOKED BETWEEN THE 18TH AND 28TH DECEMBER
(7 NIGHT MINIMUM)
NEW YEARS BOOKINGS NEEDS TO BE BOOKED ANYTIME FROM THE 28TH AND 4TH JANUARY
(7 NIGHT MINIMUM)
1ST WEEK OF JANUARY BOOKINGS NEEDS TO BE BOOKED ANYTIME FROM THE 3RD JANUARY
( 7 NIGHT MINIMUM)
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL ANY BOOKINGS NOT MADE WITHIN THESE DATE PERIODS OVER THIS PEAK TIME
Terms and Conditions of Temporary Holiday Accommodation
Our latest Terms and Conditions will be sent to you with our quotes.
I have short this descript due to space retrictions but you will receive our full T&C's with our quote. You will have to acknowledge that you have read these the sent T&C's and agree to them before we can accept your bookng.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY.
• Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these and the updated Terms and Conditions provided.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT
• Check-in time is not before 2 pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10 am on departure date.
• Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply.
• You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 10 days before arrival.
• Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows below unless special arrangements have been made before arrival.
• Arrangement of when you will be arriving will need to be made 10 days prior to your arrival with the Management, at which time I will provide you with a nearby business where you can pick up the keys.
• Keys are to be picked up at a nearby business location which is open during the following time Monday – Saturday 7am – 7pm and Sunday 7am – 4pm. I will provide you with the details of the business name and address prior to your stay. The business is within 5 KM of the property within the Mosman area.
• Keys pickup / Check-in time is normally 2pm or as prior arrangement with the owner.
• Any changes to the arranged meeting time will need to be arranged 4 hour prior the meeting with management who will try to meeting your new arrival time. Additional Charges may apply.
• Keys will not be able to be picked up after the close time of the nominated business Monday – Saturday 7pm or Sunday 4pm unless arrangement has been made with the owner 2 days prior arrival.
Just leave the keys in the apartment on the Kitchen Bench and close the door behind you. Please make sure you have everything before you leave.
The loss of security keys will incur a $350 fee taken out of your security bond.
• A non-refundable deposit of $800 (minimum) or 50% of total cost of stay (whichever higher) must be received within 3 days after the Booking is taken by Management. Bookings are not confirmed unless and until this deposit is received.
• Payment in full must be received no later than 1 month prior to your arrival.
• Payments of the amount due must be received in Australian $ net of any bank or other transaction charges.
• Please allow for an addition $25 Aus for each international transactions, to receive $25 Aus and to transfer back the security bond $25 Aus.
• Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you.
• We accept payment by the following methods:
5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION
• If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately
• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation.
• If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking, you will be refunded all your monies except for the deposit if the cancellation is 40 days prior.
• Should you be eligible for a refund, it will be made through your chosen payment method at the time of Booking.
• A variation of the Booking, which reduces the number of nights stay, will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights.
• A variation of the Booking, which reduces the number of guests, will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests.
• An administration charge of $50 will be charged for any variation or cancellation.
• If Management can re-let the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses.
6. SECURITY BOND
• A security bond payment of $800 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure.
• Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared.
8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS
• Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited.
• A maximum number of visitor’s addition to property Guest is limited to 6 people.
• Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs, etc.
• Pets are not allowed at the Property
11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
• You must comply with all applicable Stayz House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours.
• You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion)
• Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund.
• Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
• Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
• Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish, etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card.
• All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived.
• The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed.
• You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $350.
• Smoking is not permitted in the Property or on the balcony.
• No child under the age of 8 years old is permitted on the balcony without an adult.
We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur while staying at our property.