Positioned in one of Mosman’s most exclusive locations, this absolute deepwater frontage home provides uninterrupted and intimate water Middle Harbor views. This is an absolutely unique and luxury property that is situated adjacent to a council reserve, ensuring complete seclusion from adjoining properties. The property is extremely secure, enjoys total privacy, is not overlooked by neighbouring properties and yet is only 10 minutes from the CBD.
Core Features and Benefits
- 4 large bedrooms, with walk in wardrobes.
- 4 bathrooms, an additional marble guest powder room.
- Master with Jacuzzi, bidet and walk-in dressing room.
- Salt water pool with spa that has won a number of awards for design.
- Huge family room with several informal dining options.
- Separate living room, with double sided French open combustion fireplace.
- Every room in the house opens onto a terrace or private deck, with uninterrupted harbour views.
- Central seven-metre atrium.
- A stunning gourmet Gaggenau kitchen with Italian granite bench tops, cool room, two dishwashers and indoor barbeque.
- Huge separate library, with 2 built-in desks.
- Fully air-conditioned.
- Internal Sauna.
- Lock-up boatshed with ramp, slipway, stone jetty and boat launching facilities deep water frontage - no mooring
- 3 man lift services all four floors
- 2-3 car garage access garage
- The property also offers an optional separate one-bedroom apartment, comprising bedroom, living room, bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher, a huge north facing deck, separate laundry and independent entrance.
PLEASE NOTE - There is a sofa bed in the study that can be used, please advise if this is needed in your booking.
Top 5 – Why owners love the property.
1- The privacy – it is just so quiet and private we feel like movie stars and never want to leave.
2- Enough space for everyone to live in peace and harmony with each other.
3- The kitchen – we entertain a lot and we designed it for this purpose.
4- The pool and bbq area is the heart of the home.
5- It is really nice to just walk down the path and jump into our boat.
Other important Information:
- Please contact us for the most update and current availability and pricing
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice.
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email.Bedrooms: 4
Property Type: House