This magnificent waterfront reserve home reflects the classic elegance of a Hampton's style home.This is a great holiday home for executives looking for a relaxed getaway with family. It is located in one of the most sought after locations providing direct access to everything Sydney Harbour has to offer.
The home offers abundant living spaces furnished using the likes of Ralph Lauren, Barbara Barry and other top end designer pieces together with classic joinery and marble finishes. Even the garage floor is finished in travertine marble.
The property boasts a pristine sun drenched heated in-ground pool, bbq area and in ground trampoline as well as multiple outdoor undercover entertaining spaces. Internally you have a sumptuous lounge and dining room, eat in kitchen, separate TV room offering Foxtel, wii and xbox and a study. Downstairs there is a separate kids / teenager retreat offering a large media screen for movie nights as well as incorporating games such as billiards, air hockey and table tennis. The kitchen is comprised of top level appliances including oven and gas cooktop, microwave, steamer, 2 dishwashers, twin fridges and filtered water.
Adjacent to the property there is a bike and walking track which takes you down to the foreshore . Walk along the promenade to the Spit where you can rent kayaks, stand up paddle boards and charter boats.
There are several restaurants walking distance from the home spread around the waterfront. From casual dining such as 'Pizza Pesce Birra', 'Middle Harbour Yacht Club', 'Plonk' to fine dining at 'Ormeggio' ( 2 hat rating). Continuing along the walking track leads to the Sydney Harbour Foreshore walk arriving at the famous Manly Beach.
Core features and and benefits:
- house keeper provided throughout the stay
- oversized 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home ( 2 Powder rooms)
- 2 full luxurious floor heated bathrooms with double rain showers
- multiple entertainment areas (both indoor and out)
- separate TV room
- 5 televisions throughout
- cinema / games room ( table tennis, air hockey, pool, wii, xbox)
- separate formal living and dining rooms
- oversized kitchen with state of the art kitchen appliances (including steamer and 2 dishwashers, filtered water taps)
- extremely private gardens with pristine heated pool
- in ground trampoline
- covered alfresco patio
- child secure providing effortless, stress free living
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- sonos music system
- superior surround sound system
- wifi and foxtel throughout
- 4 mins drive from Balmoral beach
- 10 mins drive from famous Manly Beach
- 5 mins drive to Mosman Village and Taroonga Zoo
- 20 mins drive from sydney CBD
- free Mosman Shuttle Bus outside the doorstep called Hail the Whale
- foreshore walk and bike track at doorstep
- fishing in front of property
- football oval and children's park on reserve
- water sport rentals at marina only 3 min walk from property
- several restaurants which are walking distance from the property
- current bedding configuration can be augmented to accommodate additional guests upon request.
Owners top 5:- things they love about their home
-Being on the reserve provides a perfect playground for our children. They love fishing, scootering and kicking a ball at the park.
-Paddling our stand up paddle boards around to balmoral on a weekend and grabbing a coffee from the boat house
-Movie nights down in the games room
-Walking down to pizza at the spit on summer nights
-The privacy our home provides.
Other Important Information:
-Please refer to PROPERTY PROVIDERS Website for the most accurate and up to date availability and pricing.
-This property is best suited to executive families – young or old.
-A min stay requirement does apply however we do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
-Prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
-We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
-If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact PROPERTY PROVIDERS on or
Property Type: Luxury House