Situated moments away from the conveniences of Spit Junction, on a quiet residential street, this clean and stylish property makes moving a breeze. Head straight down nearby Awaba Street to hit Balmoral Beach where in no time you will find the perfect spot for the kids to swim and for yourself to grab a coffee or brunch at The Boatshed. All of Spit Junction's amenities are 3 minutes up the road andit is easy to commute to the CBD from Mosman via bus or ferry. Nearby is the beautiful Middle Harbour Marina at Spit Bridge for those into the nautical lifestyle. All in all this property is in a great spot for the entire family.
Core Features and Benefits:
A traditional character home, with beautifully styled modern features throughout
Situated on a tranquil residential street with no through traffic and plenty of space for unrestricted parking
Modern and Clean 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home
Master bedroom with Queensize bed, ensuite bathroom and Juliet balcony
Second upstairs bedroom with single bed + pop up trundle can be joined together to create a queen
Spacious third bedroom downstairs with Queen bed
Modern family bathroom located downstairs with combined bath and duel vanity unit
Large and light open kitchen fitted with gas hob, dishwasher and all amenities
Kitchen doors lead out to undercover decking area where there is plenty of room for entertaining
Open plan family dining room and lounge
Hardwood floors and high ceilings throughout
Working gas fireplace and central heating for the winter months
Please note: This property does not have off street parking but there is plenty of unlimited parking available on the street
Top 5 things the owners love about their house:
It's in such a good position. Only a short walk to Balmoral Beach which we visit almost daily and the shops and transport are even closer
We love the peace and quiet. Most of the time the only sounds you hear are the birds calling
It's a deceptively large place, privacy is never a problem, yet there are ample areas both inside and out where we can mix with family and friends
Being located on a cul-de-sac, the street is quiet and friendly and there's always plenty of parking
We love the sound when the rain falls on the roof, just like at Grandma's house in the country
Other Important information:
- Please check with us for the most up to date availability and pricing.
- Target Market: Best suited to executive families, holidays etc.
- This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
- Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
- We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice
- If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Bookings made through Stayz are subject to Property Providers terms and conditions as displayed on the Property Providers' website. Payment of your deposit constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions. If you wish to see our T&Cs before booking please ask or look them up on the website. On key collection we will require a copy of your ID and a valid credit card. These documents are held securely and will be destroyed after you depart.