This historic property is incredibly central being a short 7 minute walk to the Kurraba Point Ferry providing excellent access to the CBD. Leisure lovers and fitness fanatics will also adore the property’s close proximity to Cremorne Point which offers stunning Opera House and Harbor Bridge Views as well access to one of Sydney’s most picturesque Harbor pools.
This charming apartment is available now for longer terms stays and is perfect for corporate relocations or families who need a home away from home for more than a couple weeks.
Core Features and Benefits;
- 3 double size bedrooms third bedroom is currently a TV room/sunroom with pull out couch.
- 2 full original well maintained bathrooms one with bathtub and other with shower.
- Huge formal living room and separate dining room.
- 4 separate charming Juliet balconies, 2 with water views/glimpses
- Dual gas and electric heating.
- Huge 3M high ceilings and period features.
- Parking for 1 car and laundry.
- Security building.
- Original kitchen.
- Feels as large as a house with 230m of living space
Other important information:
- Please contact us for the most update and current availability and pricing
-This property has a min stay requirement however we really do try and be as flexible as possible and will consider and present all reasonable requests to property owners.
-Please note that prices and rates may vary depending on length of stay, time of year, available supply, number of guests and current exchange rates. As such, alternative rates/availability may vary upon consideration of the above criteria and any other unique requirements.
-We may be able to provide availability to this property if it is blocked out if provided with ample notice.
-If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
Study, Dishwasher, Balcony / Deck
Property Type: ApartmentUnitFlat