This property is available for rental over the Christmas - New Year period from 19th December 2016 to 13th January 2017.
Set in the exclusive Golden Triangle of Newport, ‘Palm Road’ Beach House provides a perfect casual beach getaway.
Newport Village is at your doorstep.
A short level walk will have you at:
* Famous Newport Beach - patrolled beach, surfing and rock pool
* Newport Village eateries providing more than 20 restaurants, cafes and coffee
shops catering to all cuisines
* Coles Supermarket
* Newport Lawn Bowls and Club
* Doctor, Dentist, Physio, Massage
* Championship tennis courts next door
* 2 x liquor stores
* Playing fields
* Boutique shopping
* Public bus to Palm Beach 15 minutes, Manly Beach 30 minutes, or over the
Harbour Bridge to Sydney 40 minutes.
A short drive (5 minutes or courtesy bus) will find you at The famous “Newport” (Newport Arms), or Royal Motor Yacht Club, both situated on luxurious Pittwater.
The main house is styled to the famous casual beach lifestyle that Newport provides.
* Kitchen – large galley style with gas cooktops, oven, large fridge and separate
* Open plan lounge/dining leading onto deck and backyard
* Bedrooms –
Main with king bed and ensuite
Second bedroom with queen bed
Third bedroom with queen
Fourth with king single
* One main bathroom plus a separate laundry/toilet.
Separate to the house is the ‘Bamboo Bungalow’, a new self-contained free standing apartment consisting of lounge, kitchen, bedroom with queen bed and bathroom. This backs onto the backyard so perfect for in-laws, visitors or teenagers.
Between the house and bungalow is a second deck with casual seating and caters to the five person spa.
‘Palm Road’ will give you a perfect “drop and flop” Newport Beach Village experience.