Hidden on a quiet backstreet, you almost wouldn't believe our renovated three-bedroom workers cottage is so close to the hustle and bustle of Newtown. But it is: from here you can walk all the way down King Street, taking in hundreds of shops, cafes, galleries, restaurants and old school Aussie pubs. Designed to let in heaps of sunlight, the house offers room for the whole family thanks to its beautiful eat-in kitchen, large outdoor dining area, flexible sleeping spaces and spacious living room.
Behind the workers cottage façade, our home is surprisingly spacious, with everything flowing from the entrance out into the backyard.
- High ceilings and polished floorboards
- Well-sized backyard
- Heaters provided
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Twenty-four-hour parking on the street
- Spacious living room with comfy leather lounges
- Outdoor dining area, perfect for entertaining
- Large, plant-filled modern bathroom with tub
- One queen bedroom
- One bedroom with single loft bed + standalone single
- Built-in wardrobe or additional storage space in each bedroom
- Electric cooktop
- Modern stainless-steel appliances
- Coffee machine
Interaction with guests
You'll have the full support of the team at MadeComfy, a Sydney company helping hosts provide the best quality stay even whilst they are away from their home. A team member will organise your arrival and will continue to provide any assistance during your stay.
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. We supply top quality toiletries and towels and our beds are made up with top quality linen. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost. Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met. A MadeComfy concierge service is available to help you with transport, theatre tickets, food and grocery deliveries or any special requests.