This sun-filled, breezy two-bedroom apartment is steps from the cultural and social hub of King Street, Newtown. Bars, live music, theatre, shops and restaurants are at your doorstep. The elevation and easterly outlook make your stay soothingly quiet. From both bedrooms, enjoy northern views and the city skyline. From the balcony, gorge on vast 180 degree views of Sydney's East and South, all the way to the ocean. Walk to Sydney Uni, RPA, 3 train stations and use the secure undercover car space.
The apartment can accommodate up to four people.
- Unbeatable location in creative Newtown's heart of hearts
- Bedroom 1: queen bed and spacious built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2: unique drop down double bed that hides away to reveal a functional study desk with a view
- Living area with large TV and 5.1 surround sound system with bluetooth
- Dining table and breakfast bar
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Balcony to enjoy distant views and wall garden with outdoor table setting
- Shared coin-operated laundry with washer and dryer on the floor
- Basic tea, coffee and cereal provided
- Portable heater and fan
- Ultra quiet designer ceiling fan in bedroom
- Watch all the planes land and take off from Sydney, without hearing them
Newtown is arguably the most creative, diverse and lively area of inner-Sydney. Enjoy pubs like The Courthouse Hotel, bars like Mary’s and Blacksheep, and tasty local breakfasts at cafés like Sattelite or Sofia’s. Soak up live music and entertainment at the Enmore Theatre, or in nearby Marrickville’s Lazy Bones Lounge, Camelot Lounge and The Factory Theatre.
There is a formidable array of dining options at your feet, from Turkish to Thai and everything in between. There are two shopping complexes with lots of shopping opportunities; Broadway Shopping Centre towards the city, and in the opposite direction Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre.
- 5 minutes walk to Newtown Station
- 6 minutes walk to Macdonaldtown Station
- 3 minutes walk to IGA supermarket
- 9 minutes walk to the University of Sydney
- 11 minutes walk to Enmore Theatre
- 12 minutes by bus to Broadway Shopping Centre
- 16 minutes by bus to Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre
- 12-15 minutes by train or bus to most areas of Sydney CBD
- 15-20 minutes drive to Sydney Airport
You are metres from King Street, where you can walk, catch a bus or train to access all of Newtown and Sydney. You can easily walk to three train stations - Newtown, Macdonaldtown and Erskineville. There are car share vehicles all around Newtown GoGet, Car Next Door, and shared bicycles too.
Sydney CBD downtown is only 12 minutes on the train from Newtown station.