For your added security, this property is only managed in Australia and we never request payments be made to overseas bank accounts.
Minimum 14 nights.
A large modern architecturally designed family home with state-of-the-art finishes and expansive alfresco spaces. The house features 3 bedrooms, a large open plan kitchen and dining area, and a selection of indoor and outdoor living areas. Ideally located an easy 5 minutes walk to the world famous Bondi Beach as well as being close to shops, restaurants and public transport. It is your true beach house, flooded in natural light and ocean views.
Outside you will enjoy a patio with BBQ, manicured garden, large swimming pool, basketball ring and swing set.
Perfect for one or two families comfortably sleeping 8 people with 2 modern kitchens and 3.5 bathrooms.
Bedroom 1 : 1 x King bed
Bedroom 2 : 1 x Single bed with pull-out
Bedroom 3 : 1 x Single bed with pull-out
Living room 3: 2 x Queen bed sofa bed
The top level is open plan with in/outdoor and consists of:
- the master bedroom with luxurious bathroom large bath and shower King size bed, large walk in cupboard and flat screen TV with Foxtel and DVD;
- spacious dining area which seats 8,
- formal living area with TV and Foxtel;
- a large alfresco covered balcony with an 8 seater table and BBQ.
- the Caesar Stone gas kitchen is spacious and bright and has an island bench with 4 breakfast stools. The top level has Ducted air-conditioning.
The middle level of the house has:
- 2 children's bedrooms each with a single bed with pull-out.
- a bathroom with laundry including washing machine, dryer and tub
- rumpus room with lounges, bean bags and flat screen TV. There is a cupboard full of board games.
- This whole level has air conditioning.
The lower level has the third designer bathroom with a sauna; a second kitchen with gas stove and fridge and living area with 2 queen size sofa beds and TV with Foxtel. The living area leads onto a large undercover patio with dining table and BBQ.
The garage has a table tennis table, bikes, surf boards and gym equipment that you can use.
Guest access and location
Enjoy the world famous Bondi to Bronte coastal walk, The Sydney CBD is 20min by car or take the ferry from Rose Bay into Circular Quay via the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. Westfield Bondi Junction is a 10min car drive away. Golf courses within 5min drive. Bus stops are 2min away.
Bondi is the best suburb in Sydney. With trendy restaurants, cafes, bars, pubs and great shopping.
Guests will have access to the entire house except the upstairs and downstairs studies.
Please Note: The house has a strict no party policy. The house is perfect for families.
Minimum 14 nights.