Enjoy your stay in our cosy 3 bedroom family house
We have a comfortable and beautifully decorated house with 3 bedrooms 3 queen size beds and 1 baby cot if needed, lounge, dining room, fully equipped kitchen, 1 bathroom with bath & shower, laundry and outdoor dining and living area in greenly backyard.
Our guests will find all facilities that they need to enjoy their stay including:
- All bed linen and towels
- Laundry machine washing and dishwasher including tablets and powder
- Iron and Ironing board
- Big wardrobe
- Free cable Wireless Internet
- LCD TV and DVD player
- Smeg gas hob
- Gas oven
- Large fridge
- Cookware & Kitchen utensils, including olive oil, balsamic, vinegar, salt & pepper
- Coffee machine NESPRESSO incl pods
- Kettle, toaster, pots, pans and utensils including sharp knives
- Outdoor table & chairs and umbrella
- BBQ with wok burner and gas bottle – and an extra one bottle to make sure you will never run out
- Baby stuff pram trolley, high chair, changing table, toys... if you need
The house is located in a North Bondi‘s quiet and friendly street in which you can find easily a place to park your car and it is free.
Bondi Beach is famous for its beach lifestyle with its iconic beach 10 mins walk and amazing cafe society and some of the most renowned restaurants and seaside pubs 3 mins walk.
The North end of the beach is perfect for babies in the seawater pool. It is great for kids in the sea and the best for beginners to learn how to surf. Also, there are many playgrounds in the area.
Enjoy a coastal walk, a run on the beach or a swim in Bondi's famous Icebergs Ocean Pool 15 mins walk to start the day, and relax at one of the great nightspots in the evening.
Do not forget the local market 7 mins walkwhich runs every week-end
The city will be reached in about 20 to 30 mins by car or bus - depending on traffic and only 10 mins to Bondi Junction. From there, the train will take you to the city in 5 - 10 mins.
You could also walk around, with Rose Bay being 20 mins away, Bondi Junction being 20 mins also or Bronte beach a pleasant 25 mins via the famous Bondi to Bronte walk.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
• Check in is 2 pm
• Checking out time is 10 am, later checkout can be organised if no other guest arriving that day.
• The minimum rental period is 9 nights for New Year's Eve period.
• This is self-catering but we will leave you some tea, coffee, sugar, vinegar, oil, salt and pepper
• Easily to park your car in our quiet street and it is free
• And sorry, no smoking inside the house and regrettably no pets.
Please let us know if you have any questions