This private and secluded family beach house oasis is situated on 1500sqm and bordered by the bush, clifftop and beach below.
With sweeping views over the ocean, across to North Head and Manly, the surf, and with the city skyline in the distance, you don’t miss much – waves, whales, dolphins, storms, glassy sunrises and sunsets and open views of the fireworks.With just 150m through the bush to the beach and ocean pool, there are not too many places like this in the world. Whether you want to surf, paddleboard, swim, fish or just play with the kids on the sand, it is all within just a few footsteps. You don’t have to cross a single road to reach the magnificent North Curl Curl beach.
It sounds like hyperbole, but also outside the backdoor is probably one of the most amazing coastal walks in a major city anywhere in the world. With views across Long Reef headland and up the north coast, the North Curl Curl to Dee Why clifftop is part of the Bicentennial Coastal Trail extending from Manly to Palm Beach. Walk south to Manly and North Head or North to the cafes and beaches of Dee Why. Tea Tree look-out, about 100m from the house at sunrise is just awe-inspiring. Try Yoga on the sandstone clifftop, with full 360 degree views for something different.
Back to the house. You can check the beach conditions and watch everything going on in the water from the master bed, before walking via your own private bush path to the beach and ocean pool although council doesn’t really like this private bush path – there are multiple options.
The whole house is yours to enjoy and is great for couples but well suited to families with separate inside and outside areas. It is nicely appointed, best described as renovated 60’s chic which has a great natural feel but with a newish kitchen and plenty of couches and living spaces.
• Four living spaces;
• 1 large open eating and relaxing space upstairs staring out over paradise
• NEW Massive ocean side deck for watching the surf, dolphins, sunrises and sunsets
• Downstairs is a large open TV room for escaping, or for kid wrestling and Yoga
• Off the living room upstairs is a reading room with a 3 seater couch and TV
• Upstairs western deck has undercover 3 seat couch leading to balcony with BBQ
• Ocean views from almost every window
• Large lawn with massive trampoline and sports toys
• Outside seating and table
• Laundry with washing machine and dryer
• Gardens are managed by a gardener
4 bedrooms and 1.5 bathrooms, plus outside hot water shower, which is all you should need November to March
Room configuration is as follows:
• Master King Size bed
• Double Bed
• Room with single bed
• Room with single low childrens bunks
• Upstairs study
Its complete with 16ft trampoline, games, soccer goals, toys, and beach gear. Let us know if you are interested in surfboards, paddleboards and other gear and we can source for you.
We can also potentially rent out a Nissan Navara Dual Cab Ute during your stay, with many national parks, beaches and areas to explore close by, you may want to get in a car occasionally. Although you may not need to