Located on a quiet street in Sydney’s eastern suburbs, a short walk to boutique shopping and restaurants, THE PADDINGTON COTTAGE, is a small charming three storey c1850s Georgian terrace.
Beautifully appointed, and recently renovated, with an outdoor courtyard, kitchen, laundry and lounge area on level one. Level two offers a master bedroom, bedroom two with character and natural light, then a staircase to the upper loft area and bedroom three.
- Seamlessly melding period charm and contemporary comfort
- Intuitively designed to maximise the flow of light and space
- Carefree entertaining with adjoining lounge and dining areas
- Modern user-friendly kitchen, stainless steel gas appliances
- Versatile living with a secluded attic retreat/guest bedroom
- Bathroom, frameless glass shower, integrated laundry
- Master bedroom with built-ins, sun dappled garden courtyard
- Timber floors, skylights, plantation shutters
- Moments to cafes, regular transport, cinemas and boutiques
Simply minutes to Centennial Park, Five Ways and the city
Total space: 70 sqm