• Charming and artistically styled two-bedroom home perfect for two couples or a small family.
• Roomy lounge with miniature library and widescreen TV.
• Paved backyard.
• Two large, stylishly designed bedrooms.
• Beautiful semi-outdoor, brick courtyard and dining area with sunroof.
• Large windows and filled with natural light.
• Sandwiched between three of Sydney’s trendiest dining precincts – Darlinghurst, Potts Point and Surry Hills.
Artistic, elegant and immaculately kept, this Darlinghurst two-bedroom terrace is ideal for two working couples or a pair of travellers looking for something with more character. The interiors use natural materials, soft colours and sun light to create a homely but charming feel. The downstairs space includes a beautiful brick-laid courtyard dining area, a paved backyard and a cosy lounge and mini library. Upstairs you’ll find two spacious bedrooms, one with a rare high ceiling and twin sun roofs.
You'll have the full support of the team at MadeComfy, a Sydney company helping hosts provide the best quality stay even whilst they are away from their home. A team member will organise your arrival and will continue to provide any assistance during your stay.
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. When you arrive at the property you will find a kitchen and bathroom welcome pack with travel size amenities to ensure you do not need to head to the shops on your first day. We also provide top quality linen and towels. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost. Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met. A MadeComfy concierge service is available to help you with transport, theatre tickets, food and grocery deliveries or any special requests.