We recently transitioned over 100 listings from the Stayz platform to Home Away. We were unable to carry forward our amazing past guest reviews. We can assure you that we have enjoyed providing many five star stays over the past 15 years and feel free to contact us to experience The Hotelesque Service.
Feel right at home in this fully furnished, architecturally designed three bedroom, two bathroom terrace that spans over three levels providing a vast space that is flooded with light from the many windows. The countless outdoor entertaining areas are a true feature of this gorgeous space which makes this one something really special.
With a contemporary open plan layout downstairs, on the second level you will find both bedrooms where the master comprises of a sleek ensuite and private balcony providing the perfect adult haven. As you continue to climb the stairs. There is also a third bedroom which could be used as a study.
Located in a stunning tree- lined tranquil street of Paddington, you are just moments from the vibrant Oxford Street full of trendy fashion, wine bars and restaurants. Or if something a little more quiet is your speed, the leafy Centennial Park and world famous beaches are easily accessible from this glorious home.
Additional features of this property to enjoy:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with substantial wardrobe space
- Main bedroom located on level 2 with ensuite
- 2nd bedroom located on level 3 via spiral staircase, with TV for DVD use only
- 3rd bedroom located on level 2 with balcony, desk and 17 flat screen computer monitor
- Mezzanine bedroom access from study via dropdown ladder with single bed
- Sleek galley style kitchen with European appliances
- Open plan lounge with TV/Foxtel
- Combined dining area with living
- Tastefully furnished throughout
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Spacious outdoor area with gas BBQ and contemporary outdoor furniture
- Internal access to garage garage for storage use only.
- Wireless Internet
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Multiple transport options available into the CBD and famous Sydney beaches