Feel right at home in this fully furnished, architecturally designed three bedroom, two bathroom terrace that spans over three levels providing a vast space that is flooded with light from the many windows. The countless outdoor entertaining areas are a true feature of this gorgeous space which makes this one something really special.
With a contemporary open plan layout downstairs, on the second level you will find both bedrooms where the master comprises of a sleek ensuite and private balcony providing the perfect adult haven. As you continue to climb the stairs. There is also a third bedroom which could be used as a study.
Located in a stunning tree- lined tranquil street of Paddington, you are just moments from the vibrant Oxford Street full of trendy fashion, wine bars and restaurants. Or if something a little more quiet is your speed, the leafy Centennial Park and world famous beaches are easily accessible from this glorious home.
Additional features of this property to enjoy:
- 3 bedrooms, 2 with substantial wardrobe space
- Main bedroom located on level 2 with ensuite
- 2nd bedroom located on level 3 via spiral staircase, with TV for DVD use only
- 3rd bedroom located on level 2 with balcony, desk and 17' flat screen computer monitor
- Mezzanine bedroom access from study via dropdown ladder with single bed
- Sleek galley style kitchen with European appliances
- Open plan lounge with TV/Foxtel
- Combined dining area with living
- Tastefully furnished throughout
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Spacious outdoor area with gas BBQ and contemporary outdoor furniture
- Internal access to garage garage for storage use only.
- Wireless Internet
- Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
- Multiple transport options available into the CBD and famous Sydney beaches
Main:1 x Queen Bed
Bed 2: 1x Double Bed
Bed 3: 1x single bed with trundle - can convert to double on request.
Steven said - "Charming and beautiful place in Paddo.
Jonathan said "Your home away from home" was really easy to communicate with. Never met anyone in person, but key pick up was easy, and they quickly responded to any questions via email during my stay. Left a little welcome package with soaps, cookies, coffee and such.Place is just like the pictures, very roomy for 4 people. Fairly quiet location with easy access to all the touristy spots in Sydney via transit. Loved the space and location"
Richard said "10 out of 10 - Truely enjoyed staying in the house and the service from the your home away from home team was very professional."
Minimum stay requirements:
A 5 minimum stay is applicable to this property.
A 7-14 night minimum stay is applicable for the Christmas season
Low: $300 per night
Shoulder: $350 per night
High: $400 per night
$110 booking fee
$180 linen fee
$500 deposit and credit card details
Minor interior decoration changes are made from time to time.
Keys for access to property are to be collected from our office or ask about our meet and greet service which is available at an extra charge.
Internet provided is for general browsing only.
Parties are not to be held on the premises and common areas are to be respected.
No smoking inside properties.