FINALIST IN THE OUTDOOR CATEGORY STAYZ AWARDS
Currawong Cottage, Palm Beach
Affordable luxury for an unforgettable holiday.
Currawaong Cottage is an idyllic 2 storey family holiday home in a level quiet street on the waterfront in Careel Bay, with direct access to the beach and pristine waters of Pittwater, it provides all you need for a relaxed break.
Property has 5 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and can sleep a maximum of 8 people one queenbed and bathroom are on the ground floor
General tariff exceptions in peak periods based on four 4 persons
Sunday to Thursday nights inclusive $450 per night
Friday and Saturday nights inclusive $650 per night
additional people per night up to 8 persons $50 per person
Linen and Cleaning $250 per stay
2 night minimum stay
Linen included BYO Beach towels
Plus Bond charged per stay, refundable as per our Terms and Conditions
• Sleeps 8: 5 Bedrooms - 3 bedrooms with queen sized beds, 2 single bedrooms;
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen;
• Coffee machine pods easily available at Woolworth;
• 2 living areas – lounge / dining and upstairs lounge room with Billiard table;
• 2 Televisions, with Foxtel, DVD player and Wii Console
• Dining Table seats 8 people
• 2 bathrooms, one art deco with bath
• Off-street parking for two or more cars.
• Outdoor Chimaera fireplace
• Fully equipped laundry washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing board
• BBQ swap and go gas bottle
• Outdoor table setting for 8
• Large shade awning
• Level lawn waterfront access with unobstructed Pittwater views
• 2 kayaks and life jackets
Palm Beach is only a short 50 minute drive from Sydney CBD.
Currawong Cottage is an ideal destination for a holiday at any time of the year. It is close to Palm Beach and Avalon villages, walking distance to Careel Bay shops and Hitchcock park sporting facilities. The surf at Palm Beach or Whale Beach is a short drive around the peninsula. There is a public golf course at Palm Beach and Avalon. Water activities include fishing, boating and ferry trips from Palm Beach wharf. You can climb up to Barrenjoey Lighthouse open on Sundays which affords spectacular views and is well worth the effort, or take a sea plane scenic flight.
The location offers the utmost in serene peacefulness, listen to the cicadas’, the cackle of kookaburras or just gaze out over Pittwater and watch the seabirds and boats.
Easy care and very relaxed, you’ll be guaranteed to enjoy your stay at Currawong Cottage.