Palm Beach Sandstone Getaway offers a cosy Hamptons style retreat in the heart of Palm Beach, with unspoilt 180 degree views over Pittwater, it is the ideal place to escape and spend a relaxing time away. You’ll love the view especially sunsets, the ambiance, the comfy king size bed, the proximity to Palm Beach wharf, beaches, cafes, and top class restaurants all a short stroll away. Great for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers to enjoy the perfect getaway.
The guesthouse accommodation is self contained consisting of a spacious bedroom with a king size bed. The well equipped kitchen contains all you'll need to make breakfast, lunch and dinner, or prepare your own snacks in between sampling the fine restaurants nearby. All essentials are provided along with a Nespresso machine for the coffee lovers. The guesthouse also includes a breakfast meals area, private bathroom with marble finishes, and a large wrap around veranda enjoying spectacular 180 degree water views with an outdoor entertainment area. The accommodation is tastefully decorated in classic Hamptons style, you will feel totally relaxed and comfortable. The king size bed with Egyptian cotton sheets and a superior feather topped mattress will ensure you wake up refreshed and ready to explore this most picturesque town.
Things to see and do in Palm Beach:
- Surfing @ Palm or Whale beach
- Diving / Sailing / Fishing
- Jet Skiing / Windsurfing / Canoeing
- Hiking Barrenjoey Lighthouse is a must, along with the local Bible Garden
- Golf @ Palm Beach Golf Club
- Enjoy a shopping day in Avalon
- Ferry trips to the Central Coast, Hawkesbury River, The Basin and Great Mackerel Beach
- Fine Dining @ Barrenjoey House or Jonah's
- Plan a romantic picnic by ordering some amazing food, cheese and wine from 'The Palm Beach Corner Store'
- Great places for breakfast include ' The Boathouse' and 'Whale Beach Deli'
- For Nightlife, check out 'The Newport' there is a live band on weekends and DJ's till all hours, great for food also
- Plan a romantic day trip by ferry to Cottage Point for lunch
- Go whale & dolphin watching
- Take a walk to the "Home and Away" site where the T.V series is filmed
Palm Beach Sandstone Getaway is in Palm Beach about 40km North from the centre of Sydney.
By road it takes around 1 hour. There is free undercover parking on site, with private access to the guesthouse.
Buses leave from the city centre. Best to get the Express bus L90 from Wynyard station. The trip will cost around $9 AUD return. It is a short 200m walk from the bus stop to the guesthouse.
Seaplane is another option with planes flying from Rose Bay, Sydney on weekdays or weekends.